06| 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖨𝖷: 𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖢𝖧 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖸 !!

As Quinn's last bell rang she closed her math books and headed to her locker.

As Quinn put her books in her locker and got her backpack she saw the same redhead walk up to her locker.

"Hey you coming to show me Clarke dart?" Max asked

"Hell yeah! I wanna prove that, that thing wasn't just put her on accident." Quinn's responded getting a look from max. "What do you mean by 'it wasn't just put here on accident?'" Max replied giving her an already worried look.

"I'm saying, it didn't come here by itself. Someone bought it here and I don't mean like bringing it from another country i mean like bring it from a different universe." Quinn could only receive a shocked stare before the two girls met up with the rest of the group.

As they all walked in mr Clarke was doing what looked like paperwork before Dustin slammed the machine of his desk. "This is the reason why I was late to class"

Mr Clarke looked at the small machine function. "Pretty neat. These doors function?"

Dustin face dropped. "Well yeah, obviously but it's not about the trap. It's what's inside. Now, this is very well may change your perception of the world."

Mr Clarke smiled, "consider my interest piqued."

Dustin gave a bright smile which made Quinn give a weak smile still worrying about what was inside machine.

"All right , first let's just clarify that this is my discovery not yours."  Dustin justified

"Dustin! Jesus! Just show him!" Lucas yelled growing frustrated
"I'm just trying to clarify that-"

"Dustin!" Max shouted trying to get the boy to focus.

"Okay fine." Dustin states smiling at max.

"Stop! I'm really sorry mr Clarke it was all just a stupid prank." The freckled boy rushed with his words as he opens the doors. Dustin immediately asked what the hell was going on "We need to go. Right now. Right now!" The freckled boy finished sending waves of panic thru the children's bodies.

As the group followed the freckled boy and the boy with the bowl-cut as they walked in panic towards the AV room. As the freckled boy opened the door to let everyone in before slamming the door on max

"What the hell?" Quinn asked "why can't max come in?"

"She can't hear this." The freckled boy stated. "And your the only one who actually gets what we're heading for."

All Quinn could do was nod her head as they all huddled around av table.

"I think Quinn was right, dart might be from the upside down. Will told me last year, on Christmas Eve that he coughed up something that looked a lot like dart."

Once the freckled boy finished his sentence the group heard banning on the door.

"Hello? Hello? Guys, come on!"