11| 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃

Quinn could only watched as the rest of the group started arguing about when they last seen the boy named  Will and the other boy named Mike and where they could possibly be.

"The powers back." The older girl announced interrupting the conversations that fell between the groups.

The older boy that seemed to be wills brother sprinted to the wind controls booth that Quinn didn't even noticed. he starting messing with the buttons confused as of why it wasn't opening it the power was on.

"Let me try-" Dustin protested

"Hang on—"

"Let me try Jonathan!" Dustin yelled as he pushed the older boy outta the way.

Dustin didn't really do anything expect copy what the older boy did.

"Son of a bitch! You know what-" Dustin groaned from inside the booth as he pushed different buttons like that was gonna make a difference.

Quinn began to lose  all her patenice as she walked up to the booth. "Quinn what are you doing?"
Dustin asked before getting pushed outta the chair.

As Quinn studied the buttons she noticed they had labels. "These things have labels ya know." She stated pushing the one that said 'gate'

As the gate opened bullets were heard echoing inside the building as Loud growls followed behind them.

"Guys?" Max said as her attention could only focus on the bright light heading towards them

A familiar car was heading straight towards them as the headlights lit up the children's faces.

"Let's go!" The man in the car said as he pulled up next to the group.

they all hurried into the back of the truck only to be faced by the same lady from the field. She was wearing nurse scrubs and that had some blood on them and Will had on a hospital gown making Quinn put the pieces together.

"What happened in there?" Lucas asked the lady as he sat next to Mike.

She looked up to the boy in a state of shock. "It's a long story.."

"We'll explain when we get to where we're going." The man responded making Quinn interlock hands with max outta fear.

———

As the group arrived at the Byers household Quinn was still in shock.

She didn't know who half of these people were and how she was gonna get back home, her bike was  still at the junkyard.

As they went into the house it was covered with drawings of what looked like a tunnel.

As the man place Will on the couch the couple had arrived at the same time as the group did.

The man that drove them there was standing close to the wall with the phone up to his ear clearly arguing with someone.

Quinn and max however sat at the kitchen table with the rest of the party as they sat in silence.