26| 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖾

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖲𝖨𝖷: 𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖤 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖶𝖨𝖲𝖧 𝖳𝖮 𝖨𝖭𝖵𝖤𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖳𝖤 !!

(Thank you for 300 reads!!)

eventually they arrived at the Holloway's house due to Nancy going past the speed limit.

Nancy and Jonathan had led the group towards the front door as Nancy rang the doorbell. Once she rang it again after a couple seconds, it was clear that nobody was home.

Nancy turned to eleven making eleven get the hint and open the door without ease.

The group filed into the house one by one as Nancy called out for the absent family.

"Tom? Heather?"

"Jesus it's freezing." Max pointed out as they moved deeper into the house. She moved closer to Quinn for warmth as Quinn did the same.

As the group made their way into the living room. A strong smell of hard chemicals hit their noses as Nancy turned to the kids. "Do you guys smell that?"

They moved closer to the kitchen where the smell become stronger due to the multiple chemical bottles on the counter. "Oh my god, more chemicals."

"Do you think their guzzling this shit." Jonathan asked as he picked up one of the empty cans.

"Yeah either that or they went on one hell of a cleaning spree."

"But last year will didn't eat chemicals." Max spoke up. "Did you?"

"No." Will shook his head. "This is something new."

"Mister Clarke first grade posit." Mike starts as he looked at his friends to try and help him remember. "What happens when you mix chemicals together?"

Quinn nods along with Will and Lucas. "You create a new substance."

"What if their making something?"

"In themselves." Max asked. "I mean, come on. If you drink this crap it'll kill you."

Lucas nodded. "Yeah if your a human."

Nancy began to walk out the kitchen and towards the dinning room as the group followed her, another strong hit their noses which made Quinn pinch her nose. As the group investigated further they found a wine stain on the floor.

Nancy leaned down to observe it closer. "Blood. Yesterday Tom had a bandage on his forehead."

Nancy grabbed the wine glass Turing it to see the blood stain taste a son the side of the bottle. "He was attacked."

As the group walked further the group spotted a crumbled rug beside a doorway which had yet another bloodstain on it which made Quinn's eyes widen.

Nancy open the door seeing another door that looked like it led to the garage. Nancy opened the door as the hinges creaked making the situation more creepy.

Inside of the garage was an old rope laying on the ground. Jonathan picked it up. "They must have tied them up, they must have taken them somewhere."