02| '𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗌'

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖮: 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖫𝖪𝖤𝖱𝖲

By recess Quinn wasn't really interested in playing with the other children, she didn't really have friends and to be honest there was a point in her life where she didn't want any, but what she wanted now was to talk to the new girl.

As Quinn walked out to the school yard with a ham and cheese sandwich and a coke, her feet began walking inches closer to the redhead.

She was riding her skateboard near the fence.

"aren't you the new girl from science?" Quinn spoke up clearing catching her attention already.

"Yea..." the redhead responded picking up her skateboard.

"I'm Quinn steels, Thanks for earlier, my mom forgot to pack me tissues this morning.." Quinn blurted out taking a slice from her sandwich and handing it to the redhead. "A peace offering.."

"No problem Quinn." The redhead replied taking a bite outta the slice. "I'm max."

"Yea I know."

Before Quinn knew it another trail of blood flew from her nose down down to her lips.

"Oh shit your nose is bleeding again.." the redhead exclaimed trying to shuffle in her jacket Pocket for another wipe. "It's fine I have some tissues from the nurses office" Quinn replied pulling out three pieces of tissues paper and shoving it up her nose.

"But why do those guys keep starring at you?"

The redhead looked back to see a group of boys suddenly looking away like they weren't stalking.

"They have been starring at me ever since I got here, but It's okay because their just fucking creeps." The redhead stated walking over to the schools shed and pulling out a crumpled piece of paper.

On the paper she wrote 'stop spying on me creeps'

"This'll stop them" The redhead exclaimed. all Quinn could do was nod.

As the redhead walked over to pick up her skateboard, the two girls walked over to the trash can where the boys were and threw the paper in the trash.

"You think they'll actually go in the trash and get that?" Quinn asked as they walked thru the empty halls

"I hope not, but if they do their proving my point." The redhead responded.