16| 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖨𝖷𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭: 𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖲 !!

*8 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱*

June 1985

Summers in Hawkins were always hot, which led Quinn steels to stay inside while sitting in-front of the air conditioning. But this summer was gonna change for the better.

Will and Quinn were the only ones who weren't in stable relationships. And it really sucked for Quinn but the more she accepted it, the more she stopped thinking about it.

But while on the topic of relationships Quinn's mother found a guy at a bowling alley downtown that came with his son and they really hit it off.

The man named Eddie soon started dating Quinn's mother which turned into an engagement.

Which also meant that they were gonna move in and Quinn was getting a step father and step brother.

To her they were the worst, Eddie kept acting like he was the man of the house when he barely even lived there because he was always on business trips and also he wouldn't shut his trap about how he would love to become a father figure to Quinn which made her wanna puke. And for James, he was a drop out and he hated Quinn. and in return the two never talked. Mainly because he was always occupied with his new job at scoops ahoy.

As Quinn got ready to meet her friends at the new mall that opened up she slipped on a baby blue shirt and black shorts as she finished it off with blue butterfly clips.

Quinn's hair never got longer, but she did get taller.

As the girl ran over to her nightstand and turned off her radio a knock from downstairs echoed throughout the house making Quinn stop moving.

"JAMESSS! CAN YOU GET THE DOOR??" Quinn yelled as she went into her closet to get her backpack filled of snacks, tissues , lip gloss and her supercomm.

Ever since her mom sent her to her new doctor they have been able to stop her nose bleeds with a special medicine that only lasts 5 hours to the least.

As a wave of silence fell thru the house Quinn threw her back-bag on her back as she walked over to James 'room' which used to be their guest room as she threw the door open to see James still in bed.

"Get the hell up!" Quinn yelled pulling the covers off of James making him curl up into a ball. "What the hell do you want Quinn?"

"Someone's at the door and Eddie said I can't answer the door anymore because I'm too young." Quinn stated as she spotted a tiny bag of pills in the boys bed. "What the hell James? You know you have to go to work tonight right?"

James only rose up from his bed as he grabbed the bag from the girl with the knocking at the door only growing louder making James get up to answer the door only in his pajama pants.

"Hello?" James said answered as the old lady looked the boy up and down. "And who the hell are you?" The lady protested clearly confused.

"Grandma!" Quinn yelled

——

"And mom is getting married to this man..." Quinn explained to her grandma as they sat in the living room. "But anyways grandma, why did you come here so late?"