14| 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭: 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖫 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 !!

"You sure you wanna drive? My mom taught me how to drive Incase her crazy ex came back." Quinn asked making the redhead laugh as the three boys carried Steve to the car. "Nahh...it's okay and besides you've done enough" the redhead said walking behind the boys as they headed to max's older brothers car.

As the two girls hopped in the car the redhead put the keys in as the car rumbled.

"Here." The freckled boy blurted out as he handed Quinn a piece of paper. "It's the map to get to the tunnels."

"Thanks." Quinn replied grabbing the paper from the boys grasp.

"So where is this tunnel?" Max asked as she drove through the endless trees.

"down here." Quinn said pointing to the right as the redhead made a sharpe turn.

"Nancy?" Quinn heard Steve mutter as he moved his head before rubbing his eyes.

"No don't touch it.." Dustin instructed making Steve look at him clearly confused. "Hey buddy.. shush. It's okay, you put up a good fight.. he kicked your ass. But you still put up a good fight buddy, your okay.."

"Okay so now your gonna keep straight for half a mile.." Quinn said taking her attention from the boys in the back and turning to the road.

"What's.... what's going on.." Steve questioned as Max's eyes met his making Steve panic. "Oh, my god!"

"Steve relax." Dustin tells the teen as he rubbed his shoulder. "She has driven before.."

"Yea in a parking lot.." Mike stated. Making Quinn roll her eyes.

"That counts." Lucas pointed out while being squished in the back beside the car window.

"Stop talking! Your freaking him out!" Quinn shouted from the passenger seat.

"They we're gonna leave you behind, but I promised you'd be cool, okay?" Dustin said trying to calm him down clearly failing at it.

As max sped down one of the abandoned roads Quinn held onto the latch up top beside the passenger seat. "Whoa, whoa , whoa , whoa , whoa what's going on?"  Steve shouted.

"Max can you slow down?" Quinn said looking at the map. "Whatever's there is gonna be there when we get there.."

"Oh my god! No! Whoa! Stop the car! Slow down!!" Steve yelled.

"I told you he'd freak out!" Mike yelled at Dustin.

As the car went faster Quinn gripped onto the latch as hard as she could as max drove carelessly.

"STOP THE CAR!"

Max hit the steering wheel. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP! IM TRYING TO FOCUS!"

Quinn point to the upcoming curve. "That's mount Sinial! Make a left! Turn left!"

Max didn't noticed the mailbox before making a sharp turn sending the mailbox flying which rocked the car. "Damn it max!"