05| 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝗌

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤: 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖯𝖤𝖳𝖲 !!

Quinn sat in her same seat in her same row by the same girl but she couldn't help but ponder on what was missing.

'It was that curly head boy! But what is his name?' Quinn thought.

As class started Quinn pulled out a fresh new box of tissues to stuff up her nose just in case.

"The case of phineas cage is one of the greatest medical curiosities of all time! Phineas was a railroad worker in 1848 who had a nightmarish accident." As mr Clarke ran on Quinn still was trying to figure out the name of the boy she met last night.

"So much so that friends that knew him started referring him as 'no longer gage' at the time, this was always known as the American crowbar case. Although it wasn't a-"

Quinn practically jumped outta her seat as the door slammed open by the nice curly head boy.

"I am so sorry mr Clarke. Really, I'm so sorry. Please continue with the class. Don't mind me. Really, continue, please." The curly head boy said running to his desk.

"Although it wasn't a crowbar, it was a rod as I said." Mr Clarke continues

Quinn's eyes flew towards the groups little gathering. They were talking about something but she didn't know what..

"Dustin!" Me Clarke scolded

"Yes, my lord?" He questions turning to the front of the room.

'So that's his name..I like it..' Quinn thought.

"Would you care to join the class now!" Mr Clarke questions

"Please, yes!" Dustin say getting his book out his backpack.

"The case of phineas cage"

"Phineas cage"

"Page 104"

——

Once lunch finally came Quinn went and go a ham and cheese sandwich from the cafeteria.

Then she headed over to the AV room where max had told her to met her and the others.

As Quinn was walking she could feel a hand on her should, it was max

"Oh hey max, you wanna slice?" Quinn offers holding out a slice .

"Sure thanks Quinn!" As max took the offer they both walked up to the AV room. As the two girls walked thru the doors all the boys Quinn saw last night were there.

"Finally what took you guys so long? Lock the door." Dustin exclaims

The two girls walk in shutting the door behind them. They both walked over to the table taking another bite outta their sandwich.

"Okay so, the thing that is in this box was found by me in the trash, and could possibly be a new scientific discovery." Dustin explains before pushing a button to open the box. It was a slimy lizard creature that gave off the same vibes from Halloween night.