09| 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤: 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖧𝖶𝖨𝖲𝖧 !!

The sun faded away rather quickly as the group finished boarding up the bus.

As the group sat in the bus Dustin paced the bus lIke a maniac while Lucas however opened the emergency exit using the stairs for support to act out as the look out.

Max and Quinn sat shoulder by shoulder as Steve sat across from them messing with a lighter.

"So...you really fought one of these things before?" Max questioned Steve.

All Steve could do was nod "and your like totally one hundred percent sure it wasn't a bear?"

"Shit! Don't be an idiot! It wasn't a bear!" Dustin snapped making the two girls raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you even here if you don't believe us? Just go home."

"Geesh. Someone's angry.." max comments. "Past your bedtime?"

As the two talk back and forth Lucas comes down dangling to pair of binoculars in his hands "anyone wanna switch?"

"I can." Quinn offers clearly wanting to get away from the twos argument.

As Quinn walked up the ladder she could feel someone come up behind her.

"Hey Quinn!" Max says with a bright smile on her "what happened? I thought you were fighting with Dustin down there." Quinn asked while putting on the pair of binoculars.

"He got boring and he wasn't even talking all I heard was screaming." The redhead informs making both of the girls laugh. "But that's cool."

"What's cool?" Quinn questioned titling her head a little. "The fog, it looks like the ocean" the redhead points out making Quinn look towards the fog.

"Do you miss it?" Quinn asked locking eye contact with the redhead "what?"

"The oceans. The waves. California in general.." Quinn stated looking out to the fog. "I mean like I miss Florida since I grew up there and all, but comparing Florida and California to Hawkins must already seem like dump huh?"

"No no no! It's not like that." Max started noticing Quinn's plank expression. "My dad's still there.."

"Why?"

"It's because of this legal term called divorce." Max states clearly understanding that Quinn is getting it already.

"Yea my parents were supposed to get a 'divorced' until my dad got in a car accident."

"Oh wow I'm sorry about that..." max lowered her voice putting her hand on the girls shoulder.

Before Quinn knew it her nose began leaking. "Oh shit your nose is bleeding again." The redhead exclaimed wiping off the blood off the tip of the girl's lip.

As the two girls locked eyes a loud roar interrupted the girls moment making their heads turn fast to find the noise

"Quinn! What's happening up there?" Dustin yelled from inside the bus. "I think dart is here!"