25| 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤: 𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖤 !!

Soon after the group made their way back to mikes house to freshen up. Quinn was able to clean her cuts and stop her nose bleed and eleven had time to rest and get her strength reassured so they could continue their mission.

Eleven was given a blindfold as Quinn and max sat beside each other across from where eleven was.

Eleven now was searching for Hopper.

"I found him."

Max sat up. "Where is he?"

"Woods." Eleven explained. "He's with...will's mom."

"My mom?" Will questioned

Max furrowed her eyebrows. "What are they doing?"

"Ill annoy." Eleven answered as the group stared in confused. "They're going to ill annoy."

"Mike breakfast!" Mrs wheeler called from upstairs while knocked on the basement door. "Not now mom!"

"Illinois? Illinois, like the state Illinois?"

Eleven took the blindfold off and shrugged. "Ill annoy."

Quinn sighed as she rested her head on the redheads shoulders as another trial of blood fell to the girls lips.

As Quinn whipped the trailing blood max got up and led the two girls to the bathroom.

As Quinn grabbed a washcloth she took it a whipped off the blood trailing off of elevens nose before doing the same to herself.

"How's your head?" Max asked causing both of the girls look towards the redhead.

"Better." Eleven answered with a smile.

"Is your head doing okay?" Max asked again looking at Quinn this time only getting a nod back.

"It's a good thing you guys aren't Mike huh?" Max asked as she placed a hand on the girls shoulders. "He doesn't stop talking, he would get constant pain. Blah blah blah!"

The girls giggled as they heard voices from outside the room.

"They're conspiring against me." Mikes muffled voice echoed making max hush the girls so they could hear.

"That's what your concern about right now?"

"It's not my main concern. It's my sub concern." Quinn rolled her eyes as she put the cloth down.

"I thought it was already over."

"It's not over okay,? We're just taking a break."

"She said your shitty and dumped you, that doesn't sound like a break."

Max rolled her eyes. "It wasn't! You guys realize we can still hear what your saying right?" The boys quickly fell silent causing the trio to start laughing again

Suddenly the door flew open. "What the-" Max yelled before stopping halfway realizing it wasn't one of the boys, it was Nancy.

"We need to talk."

——

The three girls sat in a row as the oldest wheeler began to launch a story about some old lady that was in a hospital. Saying that her heart rate had gone high and that her veins then turned black which made Quinn more concerned.

"And it's the same thing. The exactly same thing that happened to Will last year." Nancy explained as she reached into her bag to pull out a piece of paper. "And look at this, look at the body temperatures."

The group leaned closer to take a look at the sheet or paper as Will looked up at Nancy. "He likes it cold."

"Mrs driscoll." Nancy corrected.

"Yeah right, mrs discoll." Mike nods. "What time was this attack?"

"Last night." Nancy answered. "Around nine I think."

"You waited all night to call?" Jonathan questioned. "I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests.."

"You weren't there?" Will asked

"Well I'm here now aren't I?" Jonathan responds As Nancy rolled her eyes. "Hallelujah!"

Lucas winced at the amount of shade that was being thrown. "Ooh."

"I'm, so what— what time was your sauna test?"

The kids all glanced at each other before responding. "Around nine."

Nancy's eyes widen. "Well that proves it! That proves my theory."

"She's flayer like Billy." Mike adds "the mind flayer, he flays people. Takes over their mind. Once they do that. The basically become him."

"If there are two flayed—"

"We have to assume there is more." Will concluded for Lucas.

"Heather." Eleven spoke up while looking towards Quinn and max as Quinn nodded. "Billy was doing something too her. She was scared. She was screaming. Bad screams."

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows. "What's good screams?"

"Max said—-"

"Doesn't matter." Max interrupted as Quinn nodded.

"I'm sorry I'm lost." Nancy questioned. "Who is heather."

"She's a lifeguard at the pool." Max answered.

"Heather Holloway?" Nancy asked as the kids nodded as Nancy and Jonathan look toward each other. "Tom."

Soon Nancy and Jonathan rushed down the stairs as the kids followed them. They were all confused but the followed anyways.

The kids filed in Nancy's car as the drive off to what Nancy informed was the Holloway's house.