Character Ask Answers

You asked questions, they all answered. Be prepared.

NOTE: IF YOUR USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG I AM SORRY IN ADVANCE.

***********************

Athena's Questions:

purple_panda513564 asks:

What do you think is in the white binder?

Athena: A bunch of shit that my family should've told me years ago.

Finydon asks:

What about Athena's university photography project? Does she still go there?

Athena: I still go to school, I'm just on winter break. You'd be surprised how many pictures I've taken of Louis for the project. Some are for my personal portfolio and some for my professional portfolio.

Lau2324 asks:

Do you find Louis sexy?

Athena: Yes. Plain and simple.

_Hi_Or_Hey_1234 asks:

Would you want to have kids with Louis?? If so what would you name them....

Athena: I honestly don't know what the future will bring. We're both busy with school and we are just starting this whole being together thing... So, we'll just have to wait and see.

beanielouis23 asks:

What was your first impression of Louis before you found out he was Thunder?

Athena: My initial impression of Louis was 'Damn, he's good looking and a gentleman.' But I still see him like that.

Bailey_Horan_01 asks:

Did you suspect Niall to be like he is now?

Athena: To be completely honest, no I didn't. I honestly though he was one of those good bad guys.

InfiniteZeros asks:

Do you love your father after finding out he has always loved you?

Athena: I don't hate him anymore, but I don't exactly love him.

hyperbolies asks:

What is your favorite color?

Athena: White, weirdly enough. I think the simplicity of it is why I like it.

O2L_Fan_Gurl asks:

Now that U have learned the truth R u gonna join team x?

Athena: Maybe. I don't know.

Not_so_ash asks:

Is the dress blue and black or gold and white?

Athena: No matter what color I see, the dress is still ugly.

purple_panda513564 asks:

Can you teach me how to be bad ass?

Athena: I can sure try to. Ha.

Bex2015 asks:

Would you rather not be able to tell the difference between a baby and a muffin or change gender every time you sneeze? And if Niall got Louis, Harry, Liam, your dad, and Josie all in one room, in exchange for your freedom and he would leave you and Louis alone, who would you give up?