twelve.

-Athena-

"We are starting a new semester long project." The professor told us, causing some of my fellow students to groan. Quite honestly, most of these kids are lazy. They complain over the smallest things and I want to bash their heads together. "For this project, I am going to assign you one person of a different major and you are to get to know them and take pictures of them."

I was excited for this project. The last few ones, he's told us to take pictures of random sceneries, but this one, we actually get to make a person our muse.

"In alphabetical order, I will call out yours and your partner's names. You must then come and grab the information about that person. After that, you may leave. Understood?" He says, grabbing a stack of papers off his desk and clearing his throat. "Oh! And you can't have your assigned person changed, nor can you trade with someone else. Once you have been assigned, you must go through with it. No exceptions." More groans filled the room, a my professor smiled widely at what he's done.

There are five people before me. It's funny to watch them one by one go up there and glare at the professor, thinking that their deathly stares will change his mind. I personally will like the person I receive. I have complete faith that I won't receive a total asshole.

"Athena Bolton," He announced loudly, as I gathered my things and walked towards him. "Louis Tomlinson; Drama major." I stopped dead in my tracks, one of my books falling from my hands.

You've got to be f***ing kidding me.

My classmates laughed at how I had reacted, seeing as which I never act like that in front of them. I picked up the book and slowly walked up to my professor, trying very hard not to scream and cuss. He handed me the papers I needed and sent me on my way, as I hurried out of the room. This was terrible. Absolutely terrible.

"Athena!" I heard someone call from behind me. I closed my and took a deep breath, before turning around and faking a smile, only to find Whitney Adams, one of the most popular girls in my photography class. "I got Carolyn Hanson; History major. Who'd you get?"

"Louis Tomlinson; Drama major." I mumbled, his name rolling off tongue with venom behind it. She gasped, making it seem like she felt sorry for me, but once she started to practically drool, I knew it was the opposite.

"I want to do some bad things to that boy." She said, causing me to internally gag. This poor girl. "Have you seen his body? It's literally perfect." She gushed, her face turning red.

"I bet it is." I told her through gritted teeth. "Now, if you excuse me, I must go and meet my so-called muse for the semester." I added, before excusing myself and walking away. How can females find that asshole so attractive?

You're so hypocritical, Athena. Just a few days ago you found him attractive. My internal voice said, causing me to huff in annoyance. Yes, I did find him attractive. But that all ended when I found out who he was.

Once I reached the drama department, I walked inside and into the auditorium, only to find Louis on stage with a female student. I set my books and bag down in the back of the auditorium and retrieved my camera. Might as well get pictures of him in this environment.

When they started acting out the final scene of Beauty and the Beast, I was quite shocked at Louis' talent. I mean, he wasn't the best I've ever seen, but he's good. I snapped a few photos of him, my flash not going off once. Although I hated Tomlinson, I was going to be respectful and not disturb them.

"Excellent work today, guys. Hannah, I need more emotion from you. If you have to think of someone you love dying, do it. I want tears, okay?" The director said, looking at the brunette girl. "Louis, you just need to make sure to react to every word. You're suppose to be in pain. Show some agony." With that, they were both sent away, leaving me alone with the director. "Ah, and who might you be? This is a closed practice." He stated, narrowing his eyes at me. I forced a smile, pushing my glasses back up my face before walking onto the stage.