fifteen

-Athena-

I didn't know where I was.

The air around me smelt like men's cologne. The surface underneath me was soft and sunken in around me and the air was warm. I opened my eyes slowly, discovering that I was in a bedroom, laid on a bed with black cotton sheets. I sat up slowly, my head pounding loudly from having it bounced off of something. The walls were bare, the only sign of decoration being a framed red and white stripped jersey.

"You're up." I heard someone say softly, as I looked away from the wall and at the doorway, where stood Louis Tomlinson with a cup in his hands. "I have some water and some ibuprofen here for ya." He added, walking over and placing the items on the night stand. "I also have some joggers and a shirt on the desk for you if you want to shower."

I stared at him weirdly, trying to figure out why he was being so nice. I don't remember anything that happened. I don't know why my head was pounding and why my left wrist was throbbing in pain. "Where am I?"

"My apartment." He replied shortly. "Do you remember anything?" He asked. I placed my hand on my head and shook my head, bringing my knees up to my chest and hugging them. "You were attacked in the alley by the university. I sensed someone was in trouble and I came running."

I looked at him in confusion, trying to remember what had happened before that. I remember buy camera attachments and walking towards my dorm. Everything up until now was blurry. "They were stepping on your wrists and trying to break your claws off. You looked like you were in so much pain and I felt like shit."

"Why? Don't you hate me? Aren't you supposed to want to see me in pain?" I asked, slowly standing up from the bed and towards the desk with the clothes on it. I went to remove my shirt, grabbing the hem with my left hand and instantly regretting it. I hissed in pain, grabbing it tightly in my right hand and cradling it close to my chest. "F***, this hurts."

The room was silent for a while, the only audible sound being the cars outside. "I-I'll help you? If you want?" He offered, causing me to stare at him for a while. I didn't need help, especially from him. But I can't move my left hand without it hurting like a bitch. So, I nodded my head slowly and dropped my hands to my sides. "O-okay." He slowly walked towards me, his eyes never leaving mine.

I never expected what happened next.

He ran his hands down my arms, his fingers gently gliding along the skin. I looked at his right hand, watching as it slid down to the hem of my shirt. Just as he grabbed a hold of it, he slowly pulled it up my body, the fabric unveiling my skin. My breath hitched in the back of my throat, these simple touches making my heart pick up pace. "Louis.." I said breathlessly.

"I don't hate you. I know I should, but I don't," He whispered softly, his eyes scanning my face. "And I don't take pride in seeing you in pain. I don't want to see you in pain. I don't like it." He added, his right hand coming up to my face and brushing some hair away. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, this feeling he gave me making my stomach tighten.

This is wrong. You need to stop this. My mind told me, right as Louis cupped my face in his hands. You can't let this continue, Athena!

"You're beautiful." He told me, sending my insides into a frenzy. I opened my eyes, his blue ones looking right back at me. He moved one hand from my face to my hair, slowly removing the tie and letting my hair fall and rest on my bare shoulders. "I like your hair down."

"Very clichè of you." I chuckled breathlessly, the space between us becoming nonexistent. He smiled at me widely, his hand pushing some hair behind my ear. Athena, it's a trap! My mind shouted.

He slowly leaned towards me. Now, I shouldn't be backing out. I should let it happen. I should allow it to happen. But what if Commander Malik found out about this? What would happen to me? They'd kill you in a heartbeat. They most likely would. But I didn't care. This was my life, and I was going to start living it.

Just as our lips brushed, someone cleared their throat, causing us to snap our attention towards the door. There stood a tall man with long brunette up in some sort of bun. Rings covered his hands, along with visible tattoos on his chest. "Am I interrupting something?" He said.

Yes, you are. "No, no, I was just help her change. Her left hand is giving her difficulty still." Louis spoke quickly, grabbing the shirt off the desk and helping me slip it on. Dammit, Louis.

"Right," The man said, not believing it for a second, before walking towards me. "I'm Doctor Harry Styles. Louis said you might've broken your wrist. Mind if I take a look?" He said, as I sat on the edge of the bed. I looked up from the floor and searched for Louis, but he was nowhere in sight. He had ran.

I shouldn't think into it too much. Maybe it was because Harry was on Louis' team. Maybe Team X has the same rules as Z. Shut up, you stupid girl, he was playing you. He wanted you vulnerable. He hates you.

And stupidly, I believed it.

I looked at Harry and nodded, as he took my wrist in his hand and examined it, the pain blocking out all thoughts of Louis.

_______________________

Well, that was, eventful. Athena kind of softened up for a little bit. Now she's back to being a hateful witch. Harry made an appearance and Louis left.

So, I've been think about making another YouTube video recently. But I want ideas. So comment some ideas on what you want to see me talk about or do. I'm even up for dare videos. Like, you can dare me to do stuff and I'll do it. Haha.

As many of you might know, I have a Twitter that I use for my Wattpad. On there, I'll be posting teasers, updating you guys on what I'm writing in my chapter and telling you when I update. So follow me, maybe? I'll leave my Twitter down below.

What do you want to see happen next chapter?

I love you all!

Logan, xxx

Twitter: LoganEPoole

Snapchat: loggieofasgard

Joint wattpad: @TheTwoLs