seven

-Athena-

I lunged at him, nothing but pure anger running through my veins. I slammed him against the wall, the sound of dry wall beginning to crack. He chuckled, before bending down to his knees and pulling my legs out from underneath me, causing me to hit the floor with a thud.

"You have some balls, Thunder." I said, pulling him onto the floor as well. I straddled his hips and punched his face once, making his head jerk sideways. "Hasn't your mother ever told you not to hit girls?"

"That's funny, I don't see a girl anywhere." He joked, before my fist collided with his face once more. I forced my claws out and placed the tip under his chin, slowly forcing his head up to face me. It took everything I had in me not to thrust my claws into his neck. I mean, he did deserve to be killed after taking not one, but two of my contracts.

I chuckled at him for a good minute, before retracing my claws into my skin and stood up from my position on the floor. He looked at me with an amused look, before standing up himself. "You're not who I thought you to be, Bolt." He laughed, stepping closer towards me, eyes narrow and dark.

"If I were you - thank God, I'm not - I would stop while I'm ahead." I told him, placing my hands on my hips.

"And what if I don't stop?" He asked, an amused look on his face. I shook my head in amusement, before slowly walking towards him. I wrapped one arm around his neck as I walked around him in a circle. I could feel his heart starting to pick up speed, making me smile. I stopped in front of him, leaning in and letting my breath hit his ear.

"Then I'll just have to make you." I whispered. I slowly moved away from him, a wicked smile on my face. If I have to flaunt myself to make him stop, then I'll gladly do it.

I heard him take a ragged breath, causing me to place my hands on my hips. He stood up straight and cleared his throat, trying to act like I wasn't affecting him. How cute. I flipped my head around and faced the window, before looking over my shoulder with a smirk. "Until next time, Thunder." I said seductively, before jumping out the window, leaving him there in the apartment.

I wanted to kill him. Only the Lord knows how much I wanted to. I wanted to watch his lifeless body fall onto the floor and take back what was mine. But I found some sort of joy in this. I like playing with my prey before I kill them.

Thunder was quite good looking. Behind his mask, I saw the prettiest blue eyes I had personally ever seen. They were the color of clear water, tints of grey speckled throughout. His brunette hair was on the long side, but it was quite attractive. It was wrong of me to think of him like this. Contracts - whether they were personal, or assigned - shouldn't be a long term thing. We at Team Z were taught to locate and terminate, not locate and flirt.

This was going to get difficult. I could already tell.

<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>·<>

-Louis-

I struck the bag hard, the seams starting to give way. It was inhuman to be this angry and frustrated with someone. I had so much anger in my body that the only place I knew I could release steam was at Headquarters.

After one encounter with Bolt, all I want to do is push her off a cliff and end it all. I don't care if she's hott as hell. She needs to just disappear and leave me the hell alone.

"Someone seems a little ticked off." I heard someone say, as I struck the bag once more and watched it fly across the room, the insides splattered all over the floor. I was panting, my heart hammering against my chest. I turned around slowly and saw Liam standing by the doorway of the gym. His arms were crossed, an amused expression on his face. I ignored him, as I walked over to one of the many punching bags on the floor beside me and picked it up with ease. I hung it, before punching it hard. "Okay, Captain America, slow down."

"No." I grunted, sticking the bag harder.

"Louis, I said stop!" He yelled, his voice booming throughout the room loudly. I stopped, my eyes closing instantly, as I tried to catch my breath. "What happened out there tonight?"

"Like you don't already know." I hissed, walking away from the punching bag and over to the locker room.

"Just 'cause I know everything, doesn't mean I don't want your point of view on topic." Liam told me, as I unwrapped the tape from my hands. I threw them into my locker, before grabbing my towel and sitting on the bench.

"Everything was going well. I had the contract convinced to leave and escape to the safe house with me, and then Bolt showed up out of nowhere." I explained, running my hands over my face. "She made fun of me, we fought for a little bit, then she f***ing seduces me and leaves me frustrated in the middle of the contract's apartment."

"I'm guessing she was attractive?"

"Attractive is an understatement. She was wearing a black latex suit, for crying out loud. Her body was amazing. She was hott as hell." I told him, trying not to think too much about how she looked. I wasn't ready to take a shower - a cold one, at that.

"You poor thing." He laughed, as I rolled my eyes. "Is that why you came here and demolished a punching bag?"

"Four," I corrected, causing his eyes to widen at my confession. "I demolished four punching bags."

He shook his head in amusement, patting my shoulder, and sighing. "If wasn't your boss, I would tell you to go get her. But sadly I am your boss and I can't allow you to become emotionally attached, or physically attracted to her. It's-"

"It's against Team X rules and protocols. I know, I know." I said, mimicking his tough voice. He glared at me once, before leaving me alone to clean up my mess. Captain Liam was correct - I can't like her. And I was somewhat okay with that. But she was good looking and I knew she and I would be seeing each other a lot more now, and I would eventually want to be with her in that way. But for right now, everything was on the back burner. Except nothing was boiling.

Bolt is going to drive me mental.

________________________

hahaha. she left him turned on and he got upset. poor louis.

athena and louis are going to find out each others secret identities soon. i just need a little more time.

what would you like to happen next? lemme know.

logan, xx

by the way: their hero ship name is #ThunderBolt (obviously). comment what their official ship should be (athena and louis).

love you.