three

-Mystery-

A person whose guilty, or capable of a crime. A character whose evil actions contribute to the structure of a story.

That is a villain.

When you think of that word, your mind instantly starts naming Marvel and DC comic book characters who are considered villains; The Joker, Green Goblin, Loki, Two Face. The list goes on and on. But many people don't see the true evil in this world. Bolt being a prime example.

No one knew what Bolt looked like. No one knew what Bolt's motives were behind the killings. This was because everyone is too scared to question Bolt. Because somewhere deep in their minds, they thought they'd be the next victim. So no one bothered the idea. Hell, I didn't want to bother with the idea either. I was just as scared as everyone else.

That was until a six months ago.

I was walking around London one night, minding my own. I rarely visited the city because of university, but when I did, I enjoyed and took in everything. I pulled a pack or cigarettes out of my coat pocket and pulled one out, placing in between my teeth. (No, this is not a metaphorical thing.)

Just as I went to light it, everything went black. I didn't know what was going on, nor did I know how it all happened. Until a few hours later when I woke up in a bright room. I thought I was in some sort of trouble by the looks of the room. It looked like an interrogation room right out of a cop show. The light above me was bright, causing me to squint until I got used to it. I looked down at my hands, seeing that they were tied together with rope.

"You are so original." I said sarcastically, before I forced my hands apart, the rope instantly breaking. "You guys actually believe that a rope can prevent me from using my hands. That's cute."

"It worked for the time being. We weren't trying to kill you." A voice said, as I looked around the room, trying to find the man who said it. Just as I started to say something else, another bright light turned on, practically blinding me. Once my eyes adjusted to the lighting, I saw the man who dragged me here.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, folding my hands together and placing them on the table. The brunette sat down at the chair across from me, as I got a better look at him. He was wearing a grey suit with material that resembled Batman. I chuckled, bring my arms up to my chest and crossing them. "Lemme guess," I began, an amused look on my face. "Your Batman." I said, making my voice deeper.

"Sorry to disappoint, Mr.Tomlinson, but I'm not Batman. Not only is that name a copyright, but I'm better than him." The brunette said, a serious grin on his face. I let out a small chuckle, before receiving a death glare from the brunette. "Are you quite finished?" He asked, irritation in his voice.

"Yes sir." I said, giving him a salute. His eyes narrowed, causing me to clear my throat and sit up straight. At this point, I could see that the brunette was moments away from snapping.

"My name is Liam Payne. I'm captain of Team X." He introduced, causing my eyes to widen in surprise. "You seem surprised?"

"I thought that Team X was disbanded years ago." I told him, as I looked down at the metal table. According to research, Team X was the original class of mutants and mercenaries. It was the home for many who had no where else to go, Wolverine being an example. He was the best the team had.

"Your not the first to believe that. Many of those who are brought here believe that Team X is either a legend, or a myth. But I can assure you, Mr.Tomlinson, we aren't disbanded. We're just simply lying low."

I leaned back in my chair and nodded my head slowly. My whole life I've been told Team X was a myth. But as I was sitting there in front of their captain, I concluded that my whole life was based on a lie. I looked up at the captain and cleared my throat, as I folded my hands together on the table. "Why am I here?" I asked.