five

Since I didn't have any morning classes on Mondays, I decided to pay a little visit to Commander Malik. I was beyond furious about what happened the night before with my contract and I demanded an explanation.

As I barged into headquarters, Niall stopped me halfway to Commander Malik's office. He grabbed my arms and held them at my sides, obviously noticing that I was pissed off. I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but I just couldn't. I narrowed my eyes at him, as he shook his head at me. "You need to calm down, A."

"You want me to calm down?! How do you expect me to calm down?!" I yelled, forcing my claws out. "I lost a contract and I demand to know who is preventing me from getting paid!" I added, wiggling in his grip again. He squeezed my arms tight, preventing me from leaving. "You have three seconds to remove your hands, or so help me God I will rip my claws through your stomach and watch you bleed!" I threatened.

With that Niall let go of me, throwing his arms in the air in surrender. I shoved passed him and continued to walk towards the Commander's office. Everyone that worked for Team Z stared at me with fear, realizing that I wasn't in the

mood to be messed with. Once I reached his office, I barged through the door and slammed my fist against the mahogany desk.

"I gather your upset, Miss. Bolton?" Commander Malik asked, crossing his arms across his chest, leaning back in his chair.

I scoffed, running my fingers through my hair angrily. "Upset? You think I'm upset?!" I yelled, as I paced the office. "Commander, I'm beyond pissed!"

"Care to elaborate?" He said, pointing to the chair behind me. I sat down, gripping the seat tightly, bouncing my leg up and down rapidly.

"I want to know the name of the asshole that took my contract last night." I told him, pulling the note out of my pocket and slamming it onto the table. I watched him examine the note, his eyes glued on Thunder's name.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Athena."

"I want you to find out his name and location so I can kill him. He can't just steal my contract!" I yelled, standing up from the chair and slamming my fist against the wooden desk again.

"I suggest you stop taking your anger out on my desk," He warned, narrowing his eyes at me in frustration. I huffed, crossing my arms childishly across my chest. "I understand that you are upset, Athena - I truly do. But I don't know what you want me to do about this. I can do a lot of things, but finding out the identity of this Thunder character isn't one of them."

I bit my bottom lip, trying to control what temper I had left. I looked down at my black converse and sighed, pushing my glasses back onto my face. "Good to know you care about your employees, Commander." I commented sarcastically, standing up from the chair and storming out of his office.

At this rate, all I wanted to do was kill something. I didn't care if it was a human, or an immanent object. I just needed something to calm me down before I needed to go to class. I walked into the small gym in the building and towards a punching dummy. I forced my claws out closed my eyes, trying my hardest not to scream. That's when I attack the dummy continuously, pieces of it flying in every direction.

I don't know how much time passed before I felt arms around my waist and someone carrying me away from the now destroyed dummy. I had since retracted my claws and punched the arms with my fists, trying make the person put me down. They carried me into a room and set me down, allowing me to face them. "Niall! I told you-"

He took my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine, causing me to shut up real quick. I punched his chest repeatedly, before giving up and kissing him back. When he pulled away, I stared at him angrily, wipping away the tears that had escaped from my eyes. "You need to calm down." He whispered, his thumbs gently rubbing my cheekbones. "There's no use in getting upset over this."