New Beginnings

Long time no see, Wattpad. It's been a while. How have you been?

If you don't remember me: My name is Logan and I used to write fan-fiction on this lovely site. You may have read my two most popular stories, Bolt and Thunder. Those two are my babies and I love them dearly. But a change is coming for them and this account. I'll talk more about that later.

A little update on my life, for those who care.

I am now a high school graduate (I have a high school diploma and a vocational school passport/diploma) a little over a month away from moving to Bowling Green State University for college (and living in a dorm with my best friend since birth), where I will be majoring in Adolescence and Young Adult Education with the focus on Social Studies. Needless to say, I want to be a government teacher. If you didn't know already, I have a boyfriend and I have been with him for almost two years now. He treats me well and I've been insanely content since. 

Now, back to the matter at hand. 

I mentioned earlier that a change was coming, and it's a big one. As of today, July 9 2017, I will be rewriting, replanning, and moving BOLT and THUNDER into teen fiction. PLEASE do not sharpen your pitchforks, I will keep the fan-fiction versions of these stories up and visible for all to read and cherish. I will be removing stories that I have not started and making some stories private until I have them planned out COMPLETELY. I won't delete this account, but I will be.. revamping, I guess. I really appreciate the support and love BOLT and THUNDER still receive LOOONG after they were completed. But this is a new beginning and I really hope you will all join me on this journey and give me the opportunity to prove that I can make those two stories great teen fiction reads. 

Please follow me on all my social medias if you'd like and I'll see you soon. 

Love Always,

Love Always,

Logan