twenty-four

-Athena-

"Logan-"

"I believe I just saw you attack my daughters. Do you have a death wish, or something Niall?" Dad said, as I crawled away from him and Niall. I crawled to Josie and sat close to her, as we watched everything unfold in front of us.

"They attacked me first, Logan!"

"And I care why?! You put your hands on my daughters!"

"I did a lot more then just put my hands on your youngest daughter." Niall smirked, causing me to gag internally. I looked over at Josie and saw her shaking her head, knowing that Niall just signed his death wish. Dad looked at Niall, his shoulders bobbing up and down slowly, his fist clenching tightly at his sides. "Looks I've struck a nerve."

Dad looked at Josie and I, his eyes full of anger and utter frustration. He nodded his head slowly, before his claws were out on display and he lunged at Niall. Niall dodged the attack swiftly, as Josie stood up from the floor and helped me up. It hurt to stand, but I couldn't let him fight Niall alone. Josie and I ran to Harry and Liam, helping them off the floor and making sure they were okay.

"We need a plan, guys." Josie whispered, Liam nodding his head and placing his hand on his head.

"Niall is too powerful for us. We need some strength but Louis is down. We need to keep Louis alive." Liam added, as I turned around and looked at Louis, his skin looking incredibly pale. "He's barely holding on. I don't know how much time he has left."

"He's going to make it." I snapped, causing Harry to look up at me slowly. "He will not die." They each looked at me, my eyes fixated on the floor. "I will not lose him."

I had to stay positive about him. I wasn't allowing myself to even think about losing him. There's so much in this world that I want to experience and see. But if I can't do them with Louis, what's the point in experiencing love?

I love Louis. He is the first man I have honestly loved, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Josie nudged my arm with her elbow, a small smile on her face, before I stood up straight and turned my back to them. They tried to get my attention, but I ignored them. Niall Horan must be stopped.

I ran towards Niall and my dad, not caring that I didn't have my claws, or a form of protection. I had my mindset on destroying Niall. No matter what the cost.

"Athena, stay back!" My dad grunted, as he swung at Niall once more. I ignored him, pushing past him to stand face to face with the blond haired boy. He was breathing heavily, telling me he was getting worn out. If all goes well, Niall won't be leaving this building alive.

"You want both my dad and I dead; I get it. Watching us writhe in pain makes you happy and that's very sadistic." I announced, as I tried blocking my thoughts from Niall's mind and allowing Liam to hear them instead. "Why didn't you kill me when I was tied up a little bit ago?"

"Because I wanted you alive to watch me kill not only your little boyfriend, but your sister and your dad. I would've killed you eventually." He smirked, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "What? Did you think it was because I had actual feelings for you?" He laughed loudly, before wincing in pain and grabbing his side. I looked where his hand was, a dark red spot seeping down his bright yellow and green suit. My dad had cut him deep, making me smirk internally.

'I've got your back, Athena.' Liam's voice said, letting me know that he was apart of my plan and ready to roll. This was going to work.

I looked at Niall and sighed, shaking my head and chuckling lowly. "Oh, Niall. You honestly thought that was the reason?" I stepped closer to him, our faces directly in front of each other. I scanned his face, now covered in cuts and bruises, and shook my head, before punching him in the jaw and kneeing him in the stomach. He fell to the floor in pain, before Josie and I stood side by side next to our dad, and watched as Liam walked towards Niall, his hand out towards his neck, as Niall was lifted from the floor, struggling for air.

It wasn't before long that Niall fell limp, his head hung backwards and his eyes closed. Just as Liam set him back on the old wooden floor, his body turned into dust. Everyone looked at each other in confusion, as dad walked up and spat on Niall's dusty remains. "So classy, dad." Josie said, as she pinched the bridge of her nose in disappointment. Dad looked at us and shrugged, sticking his hands in his jean pockets.

I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to ask him why he abandoned his family and why he refused to stay in one location, but I didn't get the chance to. I ran towards Louis, falling to my knees and cupping his face in my hands. "He's gone, Louis. We got him." I whispered, as he gave a small smirk. "Everything is going to be okay, darling. You're going to be fine-" He shakes his head, his eyes on me. "-Don't think like that, Louis. I can't lose you."

"Athena, he has lost too much blood. Niall made sure he hit him hard and deep. He knew killing Louis would effect you." Liam said, as he, Harry, and Josie stood above us. "He's not going to make it much longer."

"No! He will! I can't lose him," I told them, looking back down at Louis and running my thumbs over his cheeks. "You're going to be okay. We're going to take you to the hospital and we're going to get you fixed up. Then we're going to go home, so I can take care of you."

Louis closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before looking up at me and shaking his head. "I'm sorry." He muttered, his voice raspy and deep. I shook my head, tears welling up in my eyes, as his breathing started slowing down.

"Please don't leave me, Louis." I sobbed, not being able to keep strong anymore. My heart was breaking. "Please, Louis, I love you." I whispered, pressing our foreheads together, and letting tears stream down my face. He looked at me through narrow eyes, a tear running down his cheek as well. "Stay with me, babe."

His eyes closed and his breathing stopped, making my sobs become heavier, as I ripped the wood out of his side and pulled his body towards mine, cradling him for dear life. I kissed his forehead, my lips lingering there for a while, as I hid my face in his chest, his heartbeat nonexistent. I had lost him.

Or so I thought.

An ambulance showed up, a group of men pulling a stretcher in the building and towards me and Louis. "Major blood lose and a stab wound, possible splinters in his skin and internally." Harry told the medics. "He just closed his eyes."

"Alright, get him on the stretcher and start CPR and put him in a ventilator." One of the men said, before I allowed them to take Louis and I stood up. I followed the men, as one guy started pushing on Louis' chest. I tried to get into the ambulance with the paramedics, but Josie wrapped her arms around me and pulled me towards her.

"Let me go! I need to be with him!" I yelled, kicking my legs and pushing at Josie's arms. "Josie!"

"You'll see him at the hospital. Just let them do what they need to." She told me, before I stopped moving and started sobbing uncontrollably. I turned around in Josie's arms, cried on her shoulder, hugging her tight, as the ambulance took Louis to the hospital and left me to worry.

________________________________

DING DONG NIALL'S DEAD. LOUIS IS BARELY HOLDING ON. ATHENA IS FALLING APART.

Guys, there's one more chapter and an epilouge left before Bolt is over and Irish begins. I'm actually sad and crying just think about the idea of it ending.

Comment what your favorite part of bolt has been. I'd love to know! Plus, do you want me to do a dare video or something in honor of it ending? Like, give me ideas and I'll do a video. Okay?

BY THE WAY, BOLT WAS RANKED #556 IN FANFICTION ON TUESDAY (3/3/2015) AND I ACTUALLY CRIED DURING SCHOOL. I WAS IN THE FIVE HUNDREDS. KEEP SHARING BOLT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND STUFF!

Wizard of Oz practice is kicking my butt and I'm tired so, the update is kinda short but the next two won't be.

I love you all very much and I hope y'all have a good day.

Logan, xx

P.S. IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE LOUOS AND ATHENA EDITS, SEND THEM TO ME! I'D LOVE A MANIP.