15. The Stolen Kiss

Time flew so fast that both Kim and Pie didn't even aware they have been living together for almost two weeks. Kim was so occupied with her projects and Pie as usual, nagging Kim with so much weird and nonsense requests or at least, she will annoy the tom to her nerves. Today is Saturday which means Kim's free day of the work. Both of them are having their breakfast as usual but Kim was surely a bit different today. That tom was almost fully dressed up with a nice attire.

Curious with Kim's bizarre appearance, Pie decided to ask, "Kim, where are you going?" She scanned Kim's tall figure from the head to toe. It was really unusual to see her to dress up like that during weekend. Her casual attire at home would be a sleeveless shirt which she paired up with a three quarter pants.

"I have business to do." Kim said short. She has done with her food and was looking for some juice in the fridge. When she closed the fridge's door frame again, her eyes caught the countdown board. Pie had crossed the days which had passed. The girl was surely counting the days.

"I thought you're not going to the office during weekend?" Pie mused.

"I'm not going to the office. I'm going to have some photo shoot session." That tom blurted the details to Pie's knowledge.

"Photo shoot session?" Pie's brow arched to its perfect shape of disbelief. "Don't fool me with your sarcastic joke, Kim." Pie shook her head. She thought Kim was trying to make a joke on her.

"I'm saying the truth. Before I started to join Papa in the company, modeling is my career." Kim confessed. "Wanna come with me?" The tom offered which caught Pie off her surprise. It was once in a blue moon that Kim was willing to take her together to somewhere. That tom usually forbid Pie from following her.

"Alright!" The petite girl didn't take that long to weigh about it when she nodded her head gladly. What else she would do if she was left alone at this empty house? It's better if she just tagged along with Kim to the set.

"Five minutes." Kim made a sign with her hands, reminding Pie that she shouldn't take that long to have a change.

"Ten minutes." Pie objected and rushed to her room. Kim can't do anything about it. Pie is still Pie. That girl has so many clothes in her wardrobe but still she said she didn't have anything to wear.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Pie looked for Kim just to find her tom fiancee was waiting at the garage. Kim already fitted in her black leather outfit. The jacket which hung perfectly on her frame, the shiny skinnies was neatly matched with a black boots. Kim looked so radiant even though she was all in black. The classic complexion rose her skin's tone as if she was shimmering under the bright morning light. Only then a little bit belief sparked to Pie's mind that Kim was once a model. Shifting her sight to the thing next to Kim, Pie saw a big motorbike stood there magnificently. All Pie had in her imagination was the bike looked like a superheroes' bike. She could tell that it is a luxurious super bike which she could never afford to buy it until the end of her breath. It was indeed expensive one.

"Where did you get that?" Pie made her way much nearer to the amazing super bike in front of her. Admiringly she circled around the sleek shiny machine and absorbed every detail of it. She was so impressed by its exquisite design. She has ever seen those models in magazines or catalogues but the one which so real in front of her right now was unbelievable.

"It's mine." Kim said. A smirk stitched to the corner of her lips. "Just arrived here yesterday from my parents' place. Do you like it, Ms.Gold Digger?" Kim intended to stress her words on the GOLD DIGGER.