Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!

A year later...

Pie Mindara

I jumped out of my bed when I realize that Kim wasn't by my side. This wasn't how my morning supposed to start. Where's she? I descended the stairs quickly, mentally wishing that she would be downstairs. The sight before me was such a relief. She was at the living room, slouching down in the couch to her comfort while reading the magazine.

"Good morning." Kim looked up at me and I took the opportunity to kiss her. She tasted like mint.

"Good morning." She responded awhile later.

"I thought you have left." I hated the feeling of being clingy in the morning. Kim glanced at me for a brief second just to shake her head and continue to read the magazine. What's so interesting about the it though?

"I can't go out with paparazzi lurking around the house like shadows." Kim stated and it came to my alert that I hastily peeked from behind the curtains for a look. God! I can't believe it that the paparazzi were outside for real. They wouldn't give me a break.

"I can't believe this?" I groaned loudly and paced back to the couch. They were giving me headache. Why can't they let me live in peace even just for a day?

"Rumours spread like wildfire, isn't it?" Kim queried, not even averting her eyes from her reading material. It took me awhile to digest her mean when I noticed that she's reading the gossip magazine. Oh my goodness! Kim did figure out the gossip between me and Nadech Kugimiya. A year has passed and the drama that we worked together has become a popular show on the TV. The fans seemed to extremely love us that they started to 'ship' us like mad. They wished to see us as a couple for real but we both know it was just for a screenplay. That's where the speculation began. Some said we have our relationship in hide, some even said I stole him from his girlfriend and many more. Guess what? I wasn't known for my runway work instead my name was shooting up as an actress; a new actress with hot gossips.

"Don't read it." I snatched the magazine from Kim and hid in under the coffee table. She raised both of her hands, surrender. I disliked the idea that her mind would be poisoned by the rumours which were obviously untrue. Though she never really complained about anything, it still scared the hell out of me that someday she would freak out. Kim grabbed another magazine and flipped it open to her interest. It has me as the cover girl. P'Boy made me keep every copy which has me in it. He said each of the masterpieces was my sweet memory.

"You look good in this dress." She showed me the page and smiled to her satisfaction with the sight. "You're beautiful." She complimented. I let her drown in her own amazement. I would make us some coffee. That's what I need right now to ease my headache.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked her as I rose on my feet.

"Yes please." Kim nodded, again didn't even care to look at me. Hey! I'm real here that she can look at me instead of the pictures. Shush! Go ahead and kiss those pictures of mine.

Awhile later I returned to the living room with two mugs of coffees in my hand. I handed one to Kim and slouched down next to her. "I don't like these pictures." She complained as she sipped the coffee. "You are too exposed and way too sexy." She closed the magazine and put it on the table irritably.

"I'm just doing my job." I shrugged.

"I hate it when the thought of any other people out there drooling to see you like that." She grunted softly as she threw her gaze aimlessly at a distance. My Kimhan is too cute.

"Well, you can shake it off." I nudged her by the ribs. "You have a fresh view here." I winked my eyes flirtatiously. Kim eyed me for a moment and I saw that her face lit up in delight. The neck of my oversized shirt went off to one shoulder, exposing my silky skin. She trailed light kisses around my shoulder that her action made me giggle.