32. London; Day 3

Kim's POV

I'm honestly didn't know how I could possibly be this head over heels with Pie. If I'd ever say that our first encounter was a disaster to me, I could possibly say that I don't care about it anymore. From day to day I started to become greedy and selfish. I wanted to make her mine; all for me and one thing I wished it could happen was to make her stay. It still warmed me whenever I recalled yesterday's chain of event. Put away the incident at the Big Ben, what I meant was the time when Pie happened to kiss me. It was such a huge surprised that Pie was the one who made the move and you don't know how wonderful it was to be kissed by the girl I loved the most. Did I ever tell you that she's a great kisser?

Today we'd continue our tour around this British land; around the Camden Town. Pie was very excited when she figured out that she could do a lot of shopping here and guessed what? I was the one who suffered.

"Pie, do you know that we are going somewhere right after this? This Camden Market is not the only destination for today." I reminded Pie as she chose the clothes in the line. We have been here in one of the stores for almost half an hour and it seemed like we're not going to get out of here for the next thirty minutes or more.

Pie took a look at me before she shifted her eyes to the clothes again. "I know." She said, as simple as that.

"I thought you've got everything you need?" I stepped a bit closer to her and showed her the shopping bags in my hands. She bought the skirts, shirts and so many other stuffs which she thought she couldn't get in Thailand. They ranged from various types and brands. I just couldn't argue more with her when she wished to have them. My sweetheart is a gold digger and I, Kimhan Jittaleela have to accept it with all my heart and willingness.

"You're being stingy with me again." Pie scowled. "I thought I ought to be treated as your wife." Pie continued and you could say that I was totally defeated. Pie has been using the same excuse since we first arrived here. I could do nothing when Pie kept mentioning about the 'wife' thingy. Look who was trapped right now? It's Kim the loser.

"No! I'm not saying that." I shook my head immediately. I was and still trying to fulfil Pie's wishes but... YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHE SPENT JUST FOR THIS MORNING.

"Go on." I found myself saying. Pie smiled widely upon hearing the 'green light' I gave her. "Just please hurry up. We need to move." I reminded her again.

Pie glanced at me for the second time. "I need to buy something for my sister, Aunty Inn, Yam and also P'Boy."She said. "Why don't you help me to pick one for each of them?" She cocked her head to the left, prompting me to give some opinion.

"There's no point for me to suggest it to you. You end up buying those you like." I shrugged and it made Pie glared at me.

It didn't make me shudder at all. Instead, I continued to speak my words to her. "We can always drop anywhere around London and buy some souvenirs for them. We got an ample time to do that. Besides, who's going to carry those additional stuffs if you're about to buy them right here right now?" I spoke to the most gentle tone I could ever utter. I don't want it to sound that hurtful to Pie. In fact I don't have any heart to hurt her at all.

"You're going to take care of the shopping bags for me right?" Pie pulled a long face.

I hate this. I really hate this. How could I say NO to my sweetheart? "Yes." Again, I found myself saying even though it would later trouble me. Does anyone willing to lend their hands for help? I don't think I can feel my fingers right now. They were getting numb.

In a split second, Pie's face turned bright again. "That's my Kimhan." She giggled.

"Yeah, anything for you Pie." I said to her and saw she smiled back to me. Oh how I love that beautiful smile or perhaps the lips which curled up into a smile? They looked so soft and sweet.