6. Our Engagement

Kim POV

Finally the day has come; my engagement day with Ms.Gold Digger. Even if I regretting my decision, there's no way of turning back. Everything was set up perfectly by my father. Yes. Surprisingly, my father is the one who took in charge of everything. My parents only invited our close relatives and some of their friends, same goes to me. In fact I didn't invite any of my friends. Wait, do I really have friends in my entire life? I am not sure. However, Zee and Tavee are surely here. They must be here. As for Pie, there's none of her relatives here. That's because she doesn't want them to come at all. This engagement is the biggest secret for her, I guess. Well, she don't even want to be bound in this engagement. Me neither.

Now, I am standing among the guests that Papa has invited, keeping my eyes to the shorty Ms.Gold Digger. She got along so well with my family members which amazed me. Everybody seems to like her. They talked and then I see they laughed with amusement. Pie's fruity laughter filled the air with much cheerfulness. I wonder what makes the conversation that interesting.

Staring atPie from distance, made me realize she is quite beautiful. Pie was garbed in a simple strapless cream colored dress which she chose at Jovy's boutique the other day. The design of the dress revealed her silky creamy shoulders. She just let her brunette lose down her back and put a simple make up on her angelic face but yet she still look radiant and stunning. Did I say her angelic face? No. No. Just her face. You can ignore that angelic adjective. Oh by the way, the deadly expensive high heels which Pie bought the other day also works well on her. She looked a bit taller with it. This girl is so silly. Let's see how long she could bear with it. Well, let's turn to me. As what Pie wished, I wore the same colored suit as hers too. Nothing special on my attire but I am surely as handsome as ever.

My eyes suddenly caught a familiar figure. Zee is heading to me with a big grin on her face. "Hi dude!" She greeted me with our trademark bro fist.

"What's up, Zee. Where is Tavee?" I asked her. I didn't see Tavee since the beginning of the party. That's quite weird.

"Ah, she is around here. I think she went inside just now." Zee told me. Did I tell you? My engagement party is held at my Papa's mansion. Our yard is huge enough to place any function.

"Your fiancee is beautiful." Zee said out of sudden. Just then I realize she kept staring at Pie too.

"Maybe." I shrugged uninterestedly to her which later I found she gazed atme with her teasing grin. I hate that expression because I think I know what she has in her mind.

"Kim, today you feel everything is done under a force. Trust me, tomorrow and the next next day, you don't want it to end. Never." Zee grabbed my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes. She knew everything about the deal I made with Pie. Well, she is the only one I can rely on. That's why I tell her all my problems and even secrets.

"That is so ridiculous Zee. No way I will stay with that Ms.Gold Digger." I recoiled in no time. How could Zee say that to me. Not even once I want to meet with this Ms.Gold Digger, now she said I will want her to stay in the future.

"You will never know what's coming up in another next 100 days, Kim. I don't know what will happen to both of you either. We will wait and see." Zee said and once again she smirked to me.

"What ever." I rolled my eyes to her. How I wish I could punch her face right now. So annoying.

"Nah, enough with it. Come on. This is your day. Go and greet your guests." Zee purposely push my body to Pie's direction. Her sudden action makes me stumble forward. Not even saying sorry to me, Zee quickly took off her feet and run away from me. That's my cousin. She is a bad, naughty girl.