40. Shaping the Future

Kim's POV

I woke up to a comfortable dull ache all over my form. My breathing chest felt heavy – something was putting a pressure to my thoracic cavity. I forced myself to have a look and there I saw a naked angel slept soundly on top of me. I'd unconsciously smiled to myself when the previous chain of events rushed down to my mind.

I brought my finger to trail over her spine gently, running from her shoulder to her incredibly sexy lower bare back. It was most probably the sexiest part of her whole being; she's just amazing. The slight dropped in temperature inside our room gave a chill through her petite form. Only then I realized that it was already night fall. I wrapped my arms around her, Pie sighed in contentment as she nestled herself to the warmth I provided. The feeling of her skin brushing to mine made me shivered. I couldn't help myself of not reminiscing what we had done. Call me pervert but she's the sex goddess.

Once Pie gave the green light to me, there's no way to stop anything. Although I was hesitating that she might just wanted to tease me, the deep and dark desire inside of me has empowered every sense of mine. I quickly took the lead and all I knew I want her to experience the things she would never forget. It looked like Pie was in the same rhythm as me; heated with the strangest feeling of desire but I knew she was not yet prepared to go this far. The look in her face told me everything – fright and doubt mixed together with no boundary. She was scared and by any mean, she was just trying to be brave with her decision – 'make love to me'. I should have known that she was just too innocent and lack of any experience in this mature deal. I couldn't put the blame on her.

I distracted her with kisses and the effort managed to ease the tense in her. Pie returned the kisses fervently and I just couldn't remember when the last time we had such passionate make out. Every once in awhile, I heard she moaned my name. It was the turn on to my every mischievous deed. I ran my hand to her side then drastically change its direction to her torso down to her inner thigh. Pie gasped beneath me and I just love the surprised look in her face. I remembered how she tried to control her embarrassment while I made my way down to her place in between her legs. She was too daring when she didn't even avert her eyes from me.

"What are you doing?" She asked bewildered when I paused there for the longest seconds, fixing my eyes all on her.

"I'm thinking of the very efficient way to take you to heaven." I stifled my laughed as Pie frowned at me. She didn't have any idea of what was going on at all.

"Take off your jeans." I stood up and ordered her. Being submissive herself, Pie did it awkwardly as if it was her first time handling her own clothe.

"That one too." I beckoned my finger to her black undergarments. Pie shot a disbelief look on her face again.

"I would gladly help you if you think...." I didn't even manage to finish my sentence when she yanked her undies to anywhere around the room. Good. My passive lover was that easy to handle.

Pie watched me expectantly as I reached down to her again. The nervousness drawn over her flushed face. Never had I seen her in such vulnerable state. She left herself half naked. "Are you sure you can handle it? We can always wait." I asked her – concern with her readiness.

Pie tore her gaze away from me, avoiding my gaze as much as she could despite the closest distance between us. She was hesitated and other than that, she was just totally afraid and curious.

"Don't get me wrong, Kim." She turned to look at me again. "I've never done something like this before and it's just a little too scary." She told me and it apparently hit my little guessing.

"I'm not going to force you anyway. How about I give you a massage?" I asked her while repositioning myself into a proper sitting position.

"It sounds good." Pie sat up and made herself comfortably to sit between my legs. "It was just too exhausting to unpack the stuffs." She mumbled.