8. Personal Assistant

Kim's POV

It's only day two and I felt like I have been living with this silly girl for years. Sometimes I did wonder where does Pie comes from? She's weird and at certain points she is way too innocent. Somehow she could be so tricky yet her mind is full with untold cunning ideas. Today, I dragged her to my office. Well, I know she's bored at home. Besides I left her with nothing. I mean there's nothing to eat at home. I'm not that cruel to leave her die in hunger like that. The facts that my Papa won't let me hire any maids to manage the house's chores is killing me. I think he is out of his mind but he told me that I should have practice to live on my own, what more I am about to build a marriage life. If only he knows that my relationship with Pie is a fake one, I don't know how my world would be. Or perhaps he did know that we are pretending? I don't care. As long as I don't have to get married with P'Van, it is more than good to me. Oh back to Pie, her presence in my office is surely caused a disturbance to me but I think I am fine with it. I am adapting myself with this silly girl behaviour. Do you know what is she doing right now? Pie is too engross with her drawing. I don't know what she did with the paper and pencil I gave to her about twenty minutes ago but I just guess that she is trying to sketch the plan like I did for my project.

"Pie, what are you doing?" I tried to peep into her paper but as if she knew I am trying to figure out her business, she covers it with her hands.

"Don't look at it. It's ugly." Pie pouted.

"Oh, come on! There's nothing to shy of." Without her realize, I sneakily took the paper from her. She can do nothing, the paper slipped off from her hands in split seconds.

"Kimhan!" Pie became mad with me but as usual, I will ignore all of her rebellious gesture.

"Look what we have here." I lean my back to my chair, putting my left hand on the arm rest and view her sketching like a boss. Pie stirred restlessly on her seat opposite to me like an employee who is waiting for her boss approval for her work.

"A green house?" I stole a glance to her before I focused back to the sketching paper. Pie nodded slowly and then dropped her gaze, completely avoiding eye contact with me.

"Such a good idea. Where do you want to build it?" I put the paper on the table and locked my eyes to her. I don't know that Pie could be this eco - friendly.

"Our .. - our home?" Pie stuttered on saying that to me. There's something unusual feel when she mentioned 'OUR HOME' to me. I couldn't explain how does it feel but I feel so glad with it. It's like we are building our future.

"I just found that we have a huge space at the back yard." Pie added with her eyes full of hopes. I know she wanted to request me to build one for her.

"What is it for? It is not that you are going to stay at the house permanently." I snorted my sarcastic response. Her idea is amazing and I think I like it if we have such a green house at our home but what is it for? She is going to leave the house in another 97 days.

"It is just my suggestion." Pie sat back to her seat in disappointment. Even if she tried to make her sigh not so obvious to my hearing, I still could hear it clearly from my place.

"What kind of flowers you like?" I asked.

"Roses, orchids, lilies and many more." Pie answered to me uninterestedly while playing with her own knuckles. I know she's being sulky. I have started to learn about her for more right now.

"Well done Ms.Pie Mindara. Your proposal is accepted!" I changed my voice to serious tone. Pie lifted up her head and gazed to me, bewildered.

Once she got my point, slowly her lips curled into a perfect smile. "Thank you, Kimmy!" Pie clapped her hands like an overjoyed little kid. Oh look, I got a new name here, now she's calling me KIMMY.