35. London; Day 6

Pie's POV

It has been almost a week and I found out that the real bless when we opened up our eyes for the very first time in the morning was seeing the one who meant a lot to us and as for me; she's Kim. Today, those enchanted brown eyes didn't look at me when I woke up from my sleep. She was still sleeping – snoring softly to her deepest slumber. I leaned a bit closer to Kim, taking the opportunity to study her face. Sometimes I envied her to the fact that she was more flawless than me. Kimhan Jittaleela is as boyish as she could seem but her facial feature is no doubt soft just like a baby. She has thick eyebrows which are just so fine for her look, her pointed nose added the credits to her long face and my favourite part of all would be her thin lips. It still dazed me on how they could curl up into a small smile even if in her resting condition. I reached out my finger and traced them lightly. The temptation to kiss those lips grew stronger for each increasing second I tried to resist it. Then, it dawned upon me that the kiss on the lips didn't happen yesterday. How was it even possible? Oh, last night we spent our time with Lilith's family and when we came back to our place; we were just so exhausted to function.

I leaned in to her face and pecked those alluring lips. Kim crinkled her nose when I pulled away. I gave another quick kiss to her lips and this time Kim shook her head as if it was just disturbing. This would be the last attempt and before my lips touched Kim's, her eyes fluttered open.

"Pie..." She rubbed her eyes lazily. "You're awake before me?" She said and I nodded at her. Kim brought her hands around me and I rolled myself into her arms. I have always loved it when Kim stroked my hair. It was just so good to be like this; just two of us, savouring every second that we have for each other.

"I must be dreaming just now." I looked up to her as she said that to me. "I dreamt that you kissed me." Kim told me and all I could do in response was chuckling to my amusement. She wasn't aware that I kissed her for real, didn't she?

"What if I tell you that it was not a dream?" I asked her.

Kim made a face before she answered me. "Then, this must be a dream too."

"Why?" I found myself asking.

"It's because you're rarely this lovely in the morning." Kim shrugged.

"What are you looking at?"Kim feigned a voice. She got me! It was how I responded to her when I saw she was staring at me the other day when I was just awaken from my slumber.

"You're hideous!" Kim added and I just couldn't contain my laughter. Am I that terrible in the morning?

"Stop it! I feel bad." I shut her mouth with my palm. Kim removed it gently and brought my hand to interlace with hers.

"Don't feel bad about it. Your morning's demeanours were the colours to my life. I shall remember it, forever." I felt the sincerity in her words. Kimhan Jittaleela never failed to tell me how much she has always loved me. She never get tired to make me believe that we are meant to be together and most of all, she would never get exhausted to show how special I am to her.

"What if you grant me a sweet kiss?" Kim requested as she turned us around and hovered over me.

"Don't you say that I'm your only exception?" She winked at me and I felt my cheeks flushed red. This whole week, we used to kiss but when it comes to the point where Kim requested it from me, I just couldn't handle myself. It was still embarrassing to be in this situation.

"Close your eyes." I told her. Kim raised an eyebrow, questioning me with the order. "Just close your eyes or you will get nothing." I warned her with a look. Threatened with it, Kim hurriedly shut her eyes.