18. The Pillow Talk

Jittaleela's Residence

As it has been promised and arranged precisely, Jovian, the entrusted fashion designer who has served the Jittaleela for so many years arrived at the residence together with a few of his crews in the afternoon. Pie saw Jovian took a few gray colored luggages with him. Each of them must have contained either the wedding dresses or any accessories which related to it. Her prediction was indeed true when she watched Jovian started to open up the luggage. It amazed her on how the things work. The man pushed a few buttons on its side and suddenly the grey luggage turned to be somewhat a mini display rack with the dresses hanging beautifully on its rod.

"Wow." Kim said in amazement. Pie gave the tom a look, more to wondering how such thing could impress her.

"Don't give me that look." Kim recoiled as if she has been caught of doing something illegal. "It's kinda cool, right?" She said. "Perhaps we should get one or two for you. It's portable. You can keep your clothes there if you're about to go somewhere." Kim came out with the thoughtful idea.

"Going somewhere? Are you kidding me, Kim?" Pie's brows arched perfectly into a sarcastic remark. "You imprisoned me all the time and you said 'if I were about to go somewhere'?" The girl seemed unhappy with her own saying.

"Don't make a scene here, Pie. Stop it." Kim drew Pie much closer to her and coaxed the girl into her embrace.

"Do you really have to do this Kim? Stop taking advantages on me." Pie protested against the tom's chest. She struggled to let herself free from Kim's arms.

"You're a stubborn girl. I'll do it more often until you become a good girl." Kim said, echoed with her soft chortle.

"Let me go. People are watching." Pie grunted. She was right. By the time Kim adjusting her sight to the surrounding, she caught that everybody was actually witnessing their drama.

"Shall we go on with our agenda right now?" Mrs.Jittaleela butt in. A thin teasing smile curved across her face. Kim couldn't handle it when her face started to redden. She flushed with the meaning smile that her mother shot for her.

"Sure, Ma." The tom released the girl in her arms gently. "Let my sweetheart chooses her dress." She winked to Pie, intentionally trying to annoy the girl.

"One more time you do that to me, I swear I'll poke your eyes with the forks." Pie threatened.

"You won't do it, I know." Kim chuckled. "Enough with it, sweetheart. Go ahead and pick your dress."

****************************************************************************************

"Kim, help me." Pie's voice clamored through the huge hall of the mansion. She seemed to have some difficulties to make up her mind. The dresses were all equally beautiful to her sight.

"Just pick one of your interest, Pie. All of them suit you well." Kim drawled from distance. It was almost an hour and Pie still didn't manage to pick her desired dress. Mrs.Jittaleela was nowhere to be seen after she excused herself to answer a call from her friend. Jovian and his crews on the other hand had tried their best to help Pie with her choice.