3. Rendezvous

J's Holdings

"KNOCK - KNOCK - KNOCK." Kim knocked the transparent glass door. It is Zee's office. Zee saw Kim. They exchanged their gaze but then the one inside the room just ignored her cousin's presence . Kim exhaled her heavy sigh. She knew why Zee behaved that way. It must be because of last night's incident. Without waiting for Zee's approval she stepped into the room and walked to messy desk. Zee was drown in a pile of documents and files.

"Morning." Kim greeted Zee. She doesn't know whether it is the right thing to say at first but she got no idea on how she should start their conversation.

"Zee." Kim called out. Zee kept ignoring her as if there is an invisible barrier that separated them.

"Zee, look. I'm sorry for last night." Kim said apologetically. Zee put down her pen and apparently divert her gaze to Kim. Mixed up expression written all over her face.

"Do you think it is enough for you to say 'SORRY' only?" Zee finally spoke out.

"Just said to me whatever I could do for your forgiveness. I'll do it." Kim gulped. This is the first time she saw Zee being so serious.

"You got to feel what I felt." Zee smirked.

"Go ahead. Hit me. Punch me on my face." Kim surrendered herself. The color drained from her face as she closed her eyes, waiting for a pay back from Zee.

ONE SECOND. TWO SECOND. THREE SECOND. FOUR SECOND. FIVE SECOND. There's no action from Zee. Kim opened on of her eyes and peeked up to Zee.

"HAH! HAHAH! HAHAHAHA!" Zee laughed like lunatic while holding her stomach. Kim stared to her cousin confusingly. She wondered if Zee's brain got affected because of her punch last night.

"Zee, are you alright?" Kim asked worriedly. Zee didn't stop laughing.

"Kim, you got to look at your face. So funny!" Zee said as she slowly back to normal.

"You made me scared." Kim hissed. She realized Zee teased her just now.

"I supposed to be angry at you but .. Nah, I can't!" Zee grinned. Both Zee and Kim grown up together. As Kim has no sibling, Zee is the closest friend she had.

"But seriously, I'm sorry for last night." Kim said her apology again. She felt so wrong for hurting Zee.

"Fortunately my handsome face is not distorted because of you. Frankly Kim, I'm so surprised that you were on that bitch's side." Zee shook her head. In her knowledge, Kim never aware or even care on what happened in the bar. Even if there's new girls or chicks that come to the bar, she won't look at them what more to protect them if such situation like being teased happened to the new girls.

"Well, there's a story between us. I met her first before you did." Kim smirked. The incident when she saw that Miss Gold Digger fell on her knees tickled her from inside. It was so funny to see how clumsy that girl was.

"Tell me!" Zee became excited to know the story.

"Nah, it was a long story but I have to remind you, she is a gold digger." Kim said. She turned serious. That girl was cetegorised into the kind of human being she hate in her life time.

"Oh come on Kim! She's beautiful." Zee tapped Kim on her shoulder. Zee knew Kim so well. The one who won't spend her penny for no good and what's more to spend her money for someone else.

"Oh yes! But she will exploit my money and ask me this and that. No way!" Kim shook her head in disbelief. Not once she thought that she will have a relationship with those kind of women. So risky!