Character Information

キャラクター情報

Name : Kiyomi Yatoshi

Hero name : Ice insanity

Current age : 18 (present day)

Born in: Japan

Current ranking in hero association : S class 

Eye color : teal 

Hair color : Hot head (Ginger)

Height : 159cm

Weight : 53 kg

Likes : dumplings, creampuffs, drawing, fighting monsters, and hang out with her pet tiger , Sora

Dislikes : the smoke of a car, selfish people, squeaky markers, crowds 

Skills :
Blizzard strike
Basically like 'roiki tenkai' (Domain Expansion) from Jujustu kaisen. It creates a whole Antarctica but only the enemy can see it, because of the Blizzard in there, it will make the enemy freeze to death or make them weaker.

Crystalline
Freezes the opponent, they can't move in there, but won't die.

Shatter
With a snap of her fingers, the ice she creates will shatter in her commands. This mostly will be combined with Crystalline. It's kinda like a combo. At first, she freezes you, then she shatters the ice and along with your body.

Icicle attack
She just summons icicles under the ground attacking the opponent.

Crystal glaze
This can only be used when it's raining. She makes all the raindrops become little ice crystals, and then combine them together to attack the enemy. She can either make big pointy icicles or even a giant sword, and any weapon, it depends on the situation.

Frozen telekinesis
Kiyomi can lift up items without her hands, it's like physic powers, but it just needs Kiyomi's ice powers to touch that item.

Sora, her partner in crime, the white tiger is in duty, for taking care of her and making sure she's safe.

The white tiger can run in an inhuman speed, faster than any human alive, she's good for saving people.

authors note もり越 :

so yea! that is all u have to know. this is my first fanfic, I got inspired by one of my BESTO FURENDO @Shimiko_Sokaeda

anyways see you guys in the next chapter ^^