A Christmas "Date"

クリスマスデート

Saitama's pov

"Sai! Sai!" My 13 year old sister called out.

"Yes?" I replied.

"It's Christmas!"

"Oh, oka- WAIT CHRISTMAS?? ALREADY?!" I then ran to check the calendar.

"...25th December...Shit!"

"See what I got you!!" Kiyomi said with a big smile while shoving me a colorful photo frame.

"Eh?" I looked at the photo, it was a picture of me and Kiyomi hugging each other. The rainbow colored frame was covered with clay flowers and random marker scribbles. Looked like it just got dipped in multicolor paint. But it was rather pretty.

I stared at the photo frame for a long time until Kiyomi started to burst out hundreds of questions.

"Does it look pretty? Do you like it? Or do you want me to redo it again? I can-"

"Did you do this yourself?"

"What?"

"I said did you do this yourself?" I asked again, she looked at me with a questionable expression.

Then there was a minute of silence.

"Well yeah, except for the photo of course. I made the photo frame using the clay and marker pens you bought for me!"

"It- It looks..."

"SO PRETTY!!" I exclaimed which startled her but showed her usual big grin again after.

Ring Ring Ring!

I shot up from bed when I hear the alarm.

"So it's a dream? Or should I say flashback?" I said to myself.

Then I turned my head to the desk beside my bed, I saw the photo frame.

Damn. Brings back so much memories...

Look at how cute she was!

"Good thing I didn't leave her in the streets where I found her" I chuckled.

I got up from my bed and exited my room, just to see an empty living room.

3rd person pov

"Ahh...looks like they went out together again." He mumbled to himself.

'They have been going out together lately. I wonder what they're up to.' He thought as he took some orange juice from the fridge.

'They refuse to tell me anything either.' He frowned while pouring the orange juice.

'Wait...not telling me anything, going out together 24/7, suspicious actions like whispering to each other and avoiding me!'

"What if.. They're secretly dating behind my back?!" He thought as he punched the counter making a giant hole out of it. His face turning serious.