Amai Mask

会う
I

t has been months since she's working as a singer to help Saitama with their rent and usual needs. She used her beautiful voice as a benefit of making money. She never told anyone about her real identity, or just any real information about her. Simply because she doesn't wanna draw much attention.

Kiyomi pov

I was on my work place, they say that I'm collaborating with another singer, to produce this song called 点描の唄 (it's actually a real song)

(yeah here ya go)

One of the workers were guiding me to a room where I meet him so we could collab together. I was actually very excited to meet him. They said he was also a popular actor and singer.

"here he is Miss Ichika" the workers opened the door to reveal a blue and wavy haired guy with his hair length to his shoulders.

Yes, I created a fake name for this occupation, only the manager knows my true identity. Thank god the manager understand why I wanted to hide my identity

I nodded to the worker as a thank you. She nodded back and started to walk away.

When I approached him I hear him with one of the make up artist's conversation.

"You are indeed beauty, miss. " I heard him say. The make up artist was blushing so hard that she turned into a tomato.

She was done with fixing his make up so she walked away. When she walked to another room I heard her squealing with her group of friends.

I sighed a bit, shaking my head gently. That is when he finally noticed me.

"oh, who would you be?" he stood up and tried touching me but I slapped his hands away.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your time with you and your make up artist but I'm the one that will collab with you, your manager told you, right? " I said in my usual voice.

"Ah~~ so you're miss ichika, am I right? Wow, I didn't know Ms ichika can be this beautiful." he said in a flirty voice, which I hate very much.

".... I'll take that as a compliment. What about yours?" I tried questioning in a polite way.

"*gasp* so you haven't heard of me huh? I'm the most popular singer and actor in Japan my name's none other than the legendary Amai mask. And I'm also a A class hero! " he said again.

".....bro you haven't heard about me and then you're surprised why I haven't heard about you. What the fuck. " I silently cursed under my breath hoping not to let him hear.

"what was that miss ichika?" He then suddenly asked me with that smile of his.

"Oh! Uh, it's nothing." I lift both my hands up trying to act innocent while smiling under my mask. I'm not sure if he could see my smile though.

"I'm also here to see who my singing partner is so I came to check it out! And..." I opened the pocket of my coat trying to find something.