The House Of Evolution

進化の家

3rd person pov

"I think you misunderstood, sensei. He plans to use your body, which surpasses normal human limitations, for his research on evolution. If we don't do something, I'm sure he'll try again. We can't allow him a free hand. Our move should be to attack him." Genos said.

"sure, let's go." Sai said with a slight serious tone.

"Hai" Genos said as Saitama slowly walks away.

"eh? Now?" Genos said again.

"yeah, theres a sale tomorrow, can't do it then."

"*sigh* that's your Saitama sensei for you" Kiyomi added as she followed her brother.

"sensei! kiyomi-san!" he lightly shouted as he followed them as well.

'this doesn't sound good, I must tell the the doctor... " he said as the top of his head opened like a box showing a communication radar.

That's when genos suddenly came back to the hurt gorilla making him flinch, hiding the communication radar.

"Oi, you." Genos bluntly said.

"Oh, yes?" the gorilla said in a slight panicking tone.

"I have one last question. Was the 'House of Evolution' developing cyborgs prior five years ago? How many more cyborgs are there? Have any of them destroyed towns in the past?" Genos suddenly asked so many questions that the gorilla himself need some time to process what he just said.

He blinked at the blonde cyborg, and answered "I'm not sure, but at the 'house of evolution I was the only combat cyborg."

"impossible! Our elite force, form for the extermination of these obsolete humans, have been wiped out?!" Genus said to his clones, panicking.

"according to armed gorilla's report, the two responsible are on their way." one of the clones answered him.

"if they come, all our research, everything we've been working on, could be destroyed! This is serious matter." another one of the clones added.

Genus slightly held his fists up, sweating more. "The only option is to use our trump card."

All of the clones gasps in terrified tones.

"begin preparations for the release of carnage kabuto." he said again.

They all gawked again "Na-nani?!"

"no! Not him! "
"that's crazy! "
"he'll finally be released?!"
"he's right, that's the only way. "
"but maybe we should stop him. "
"it's too dangerous!"
"I have a bad feeling about this."
"is that the only way? "

"Be calm! He will be our last resort." genus shouted lightly trying to calm his clones down.

"b-but-" one of the clones said but got cut off.

"first, from the first to the eighth floor, we'll activate all our traps. If we were lucky, they will take care of the intruders. I'm fully aware on what will happen to me. Should we fail."

"I didn't think we'd be running the whole way there."

"how else are we gonna get there?" 

"I'm sure you could fly or something." Genos said again.

"He can't fly, you know." Kiyomi helped saitama answer.

"it's amazing you never be late, sensei. You are a true hero."

"actually, I hardly ever arrive on time." this time now Saitama answered the question himself.

"we're here. This is the place the gorilla told us." Genos said.