Her appearance.

私の新しい兄

Tbh he's cute when he had hair-   but him without hair is ✨hAwT✨ anyways, enjoy the story! He's 19, just gotta specify it.

Saitama pov

It was raining heavily outside, I was sitting on the floor, trying to find something entertaining on the tv. 

"C'mon! Just give me something entertaining to scrub my mind clean from the stress!" I grunted. I just got scolded by my boss again over a paperwork I worked very hard for. 

"God, I hate finding a job. My dream was to be a hero that everyone appreciates. Look at what I am now, a failed business man that always fucks up his jobs. After I graduated from highschool, nothing has ever been smooth to me! I hate t-"

I suddenly heard a knock on the door, no wait, two knocks. Whatever. I was already stressing out, and thought it was the newspaper.

"I don't want no newspapers!" I yelled at the door. But more knocking and banging continues on, it gets more intense everytime I ignored it one second.

At this point, I'm annoyed. So I stood up from the ground and stomped towards the door.

"I said I don't want newspaper!" I yelled at...nothing? I looked left and right. No signs of people even walking through here. The floor is always dusty as always and the floor is completely dry.. If there WAS someone, there would be wet footprints despite the heavy rain going on.

"what the.." okay, at this point I'm just annoyed and wierded out.

"it's probably the neighbour's kid messing around... I think.."right when I was about to close the door, I heard a small hum below me.

"a child?!?!??"

She looks around 12 years old, I scanned her looks for a while. She had long ginger hair, a white kimono on, and a scar on her left cheek, thats still bleeding, she was looking up to me.

"Who are you? Kid? Where's your parents? What are you doing here?"

"She sent me here."

"Huh?"

'She's probably just some homeless kid.'

"She told me to come here, they said you'll help me."

"help what?"

"I don't know." she shakes her head looking at me with tired eyes.

I looked at her eyes, her eyes shimmered in the dark, rainy day, it was charming.

"Kid, stop messing around, your parents are probably worried about you, now go home." I said, annoyed, who's kid is this? I'm already annoyed from my paperwork. Now I gotta deal with this. God just doesn't really like me huh.

"I don't have parents." she said in another monotone voice, now with teary eyes.

Right after she said that, she passed out at the doorway.

"O-Oi!" I managed to catch her before she falls onto the ground.

"..Fuck! Now what do I do! She passed out in my doorway!" I cursed.
.
.
.
.
3rd person pov
It was morning, the little girl woke up rubbing her eyes, finding herself in a cozy bed, all wrapped up in lavender scented blanket. The room wasn't really big, but it was enough.

"where am I?" she asked herself, pulling her blanket up to her chest sitting up, scared. 

The door suddenly opened, which appeared a man that she isn't familiar with at all. She was scared, confused, and even terrified of what this man would do to her.