The Lone Cyborg

孤独なサイボーグ

Kiyomi pov

I was laying down on the floor while watching the news, Saitama was in the kitchen, filling his elephant water can up with water.

"What would be the cause of the massive mosquito outbreak this year? We ask Mr. Kafetch, a mosquito expert who has written several books on the subject." the new reporter said.

"thank you for having me. Well, let me come straight to the point. These mosquitoes belong to an entire new species. Therefor, I know nothing about them."

"Get out!" the new reporter yelled at the so called Mr. Kafetch man.

"That was lame." I said to myself drinking my coke.

"Man, city Z's in their path. Now we've got a mosquito outbreak?" Saitama said stopping in front of the tv.

"*sigh* that happens. Oi, get your fatass off I wanna watch the tv." I said in a calm voice.

"shut up." he said and walked to the balcony. The reporter kept talking when suddenly I heard clapping noises on the balcony. I sighed and walked to the balcony to see what's wrong.

3rd person pov

"Ne, what are you doing! Sora's still sleeping!" Kiyomi whispered but loud enough for Saitama to hear.

Saitama ignored her and kept trying to kill the mosquito. Kiyomi stared at him with many question marks on her head. "dude, leave it alone. One small mosquito can't kill you!" Kiyomi spat out. "I know! But it's annoying!" He finally yelled in a angry tone.

Kiyomi went back in and brought a bug spray for him. Just when she was about to open her mouth and say something, Saitama snatched it from her and jumped off the balcony. "OI!" she yelled.

Genos pov

"Acquiring target."

I said as I started blasting some fire from my hands.

"I see. So you make them suck the blood, then take it all for yourself. You must be controlling the mosquitoes via some sort of signal, that would explain their weird behavior. So if I were to get rid of you, the leader, would the swarm disperse too?"

"Haha, our next meal is here. Go drain him dry." the leader said, mosquitoes swarm started to fly against me and cover me up.

"Incinerate."

I burned all the little mosquitoes that were swarming at me. "I am about to eliminate you. Stay where you are."

"You? Eliminate me? GO ON AND TRY!" she yelled.

I blasted fire at her and started to climb on the walls. Jumping towards her, trying to land a punch on her, but missed. She suddenly appeared behind me and punched me with her claws but it didn't affect me. I managed to hold on her last punch and started blasting her away.

I backed off landing on a wall, and started flying towards her again. I punched her again, but she blocked it with one of her claws. She punched me down with her other claw sending me down to the floor. Instead of crashing down on, I managed to land safely on the ground.

"Incinerate"

I kept blasting her but she keeps dodging it. Until when she's approaching me, he ripped off one of my arms. I took this opportunity to secretly rip her legs off.

"HAHAHAAH maybe a leg next?" she said with a high pitch voice. That's when she realized her legs were ripped off. "eh, where's my legs?" She then looked at me with a shocked expression and starting to fly away.