The Obsessive Scientist

執拗な科学者

3rd person pov

'a cyborg? Could it be...' Genos thought in his head as he got in a fighting position.

"You're not the target" the cyborg said to genos.

"Eh? What's going on? I can't see." Saitama said trying to turn his head backwards to see what's happening.

"You're in the way!" the cyborg said again, punching Genos. But Genos dodged and landed a kick on his face. He backed off and sprinted towards the cyborg. The cyborg tried to punch Genos again. He managed to hold the cyborg's punch.

"I have a few questions for you." he said holding the cyborg's arm.

-back to Kiyomi and Sai-

A shadow appeared in front of them, they both looked up to see a lion with terrifying looks.

"It would appear you're in what they call 'tight spot' well done, Ground dragon. But who's this girl." The lion said. Suddenly a ground dragon appeared from the ground. 

"The complicates things if they put up a fight." The Ground dragon said.

"Sensei!" Genos yelled from afar. 

"You dare look away?" The gorilla cyborg stomped towards Genos.

"Quite courageous!" He tried to place another punch on Genos but failed again.

Genos started to blast some fire out of his hands burning the gorilla cyborg, making a big explosion of fire. The gorilla suddenly jumped out of the fire, attacking Genos. He dodged in time, leaving the gorilla breaking the ground. He landed down perfectly until the gorilla cyborg start talking.

"I am the pinnacle of House of Evolution's science. I am Armored Gorilla. Your attacks have no effect." 

"The 'House of Evolution'? What does it wants with my sensei?"

The gorilla got up "It is none of your business. And it is our rule that anyone who oppose us be eliminated without fail. I must destroy you." 

"Hey! Jerk off! What's with that look you two?!" The lion yelled at both of them. Saitama yawned with slight tears in his eyes. 

"Being underground makes you cool, but at the same time, it's nice and warm. I'm sleepy, can you get lost?" Saitama said.

"You know, you look ugly as fuck" Kiyomi also said to the lion with her calm voice.

The lion looked at them with his fierce eyes then laughed. "I see, I need to teach you you two's place. Listen up! I'm gonna slice your eyes up with these! Then we'll see if you resist! The beast king never lets anyone go off that easily. " He said as he pointed two of his claws out on Saitama's eyes.

"Beast king, huh? Pathetic." Kiyomi scoffed at him again.

"You!" The beast king turned to Kiyomi. 

"I'm trying not to deal with a girl like you, because our target is not you so be grateful!" 

"Like hell I would." She replied.

"Why you little-" Just as he was about to finish his sentence, Sora suddenly pounded on him. "And now you should be grateful I didn't kill you RIGHT ON THIS SPOT." She yelled at him. 

"A tiger??" The beast king exclaimed. 

"Sora" Kiyomi said with a slight smirk. 

"What?" Sora looked at her questioningly.