The Hero Association (II)

ヒーロー協会 II

3rd person pov

"By the way, what did they ask you at the interview?" Genos suddenly asked.

"Interview?" Saitama asked him back.

"Yes."

-flashback-

"Just one final question, Genos." One of the hero association workers said.

"Does this building look familiar to you?" He continued showing the building of House of Evolution, which Genos and Saitama had destroyed.

"We've been secretly investigating a group of troublemakers that call themselves the 'House of Evolution.' Just when we identified its center of operations, we found the building had been mysteriously destroyed."

"And with overwhelmingly intense firepower." The other one continued.

"Are you responsible for this?"

"I am. Why?" 

the interviewers looked at each other with slight happiness plastered on their faces. 

-flashback end-

"I see..I supposed it must be that they felt no need to go through the trouble of interviewing you two."

"Meh, the only thing I did was dragging you to the sides while Sai was fighting. Not like I did something." Kiyomi shrugged.

They both then looked up to Saitama facing the window being moody. 

He turned around with a disappointed expression 

"Yeah, after all... I'm just a class C hero with a score of 71 points." He said lifting his paper up.

"Eh?!!" Kiyomi and Genos shouted in sync, Shocked. 

"I see." Genos started analyzing the paper Saitama was holding.

"So I mistakenly thought the top half of the 'C' was part an 'S'. "

"Stop analyzing it!" Saitama yelled.

"It must be a mistake. I will talk to the person in charge."

"No, don't! You'll just embarrass me!"

Kiyomi was deep in her thoughts. 

'Impossible...Maybe this really was a mistake... Sai, will you be okay?' She was worrying for her brother.

She snapped back to when the speaker started to talk.

"Mr. Genos, Mr. Saitama and Ms. Kiyomi, there will be a seminar for successful candidates at 4:00 p.m. Please come to lecture hall #3."  It stated.

There was a moment of silence. 

"Alright, come on. What it matters now is that we passed. Let's get it over with and go home. " He walked out of the locker room as Genos and Kiyomi followed him.

"First, congratulations on passing. " Snek stood in front of them three.

Genos had his arms crossed, Kiyomi was listening to some music with her earphones, Saitama was chewing bubble gum. 

"Now one of you only made it on a fluke, so unless you want your luck to go to waste, I better see you giving it your all."

"And don't get all puffed up! From here on, keep your hero status in mind and act modestly! After all, your faces will be placed on the Hero Association website." He said a finger pointing at them with slight dark aura surrounding him.