The Dominator Of The Universe

全宇宙の霸者

"The great seer, Madam Shibabawa, is dead!" Sitch finally announced. 

"Shibabawa? Was she killed?" Zombie man questioned, surprised. 

"No." An assistant said. 

"While looking into the future for the next six months, she became agitated and had a coughing fit. She popped a cough drop in her mouth, and ended up choking it..." 

"I get it!" 

"So we have to figure out how to prevent disasters without the help of predictions. That's the focus of this meeting."  Super alloy darkshine said confidently, feeling proud of his theory.  

"No. Madame Shibabawa has only been able to predict a handful of disasters." 

"Hey, Kiyomi, y'know who this Madame Shibabawa is?" Saitama whispered to her. 

"How am I supposed to know it? Probably a member of the association something."  

"No, Madame Shibabawa isn't a hero." Puri-puri prisoner said interrupting their conversation. 

"Huh? Then who is she?" Kiyomi questioned. 

"She's a great seer. A great one at that. She correctly predicted earthquakes and monster attacks." He continued as Kiyomi and Saitama listened. 

"We've gotten trough many crises without Madame Shibabawa's predictions. But even so, we provided a bodyguard and gave her special treatment." An assistant said.

"Yes, because her few predictions were 100% accurate." 

The crux of the problem, though, is her last, greatest prophecy. Even as she choked on that final cough drop, she managed to leave this note. " Sitch announced while taking out a piece of paper.

"It is prophecy that will absolutely come to pass."

He placed the paper down on the scanner while it slowly scans what the paper said. 

"Here it is! Can you read it?"  The paper appeared on the screen where all the S class heroes can see. 

"Th-The earth..."

"...Is in trouble?!" The heroes exclaimed.

"So we're gonna die?"  

"Kiyomi, no." 

"What? That's so dumb. Can I go? I have cram school." Child emperor complains. 

"I know you are a prodigy, Child Emperor, but if you cannot grasp the danger, it reveals how immature you still are." 

"What'd you say?!"

"Listen up!" 

"Madame Shibabawa's predictions are 100% accurate! She has predicted many catastrophes in the past. A few of them resulted in the loss of countless lives." 

"But not once did Madame SHibabawa use the word 'trouble.' " 

"Something more dangerous than a Dragon-level catastrophe or monster is on its way."