Warmth.

It was days after, Kiyomi got out of the hospital once she woke up, but she's still very weak in her bones, so it's better to keep an eye on her on all times, city A gotten ripped apart completely by the ship, but luckily the S class heroes and of course, b class Saitama, defeated it before it could do more damage.

Genos was in charge of looking after Kiyomi because she hasn't fully recovered yet. Seems like she overdid it herself. These days she kept coughing and sneezing ,even the doctor was confused, they couldn't find a reason to her cold, but they were scared that she might pass out again, so they told Genos to take care of her, since Saitama needs to take care of monsters and buy groceries to make food for his precious little sister.

"What's this?" kiyomi asked picking 3 letters up.

"Each one has our name on it.." she trailed off looking at his brother.

Kiyomi was wrapped in a blanket, her skin getting paler and paler everyday, both Genos and Saitama were VERY worried for her.

"Achoo!" she rubs her nose after sneezing.

Genos quickly took a napkin and lent it to her.

"Thank you, Genos." she thanked him with a small smile and blew her nose with it.

She looks tired, forehead patched on with a fever stamp, hair messy, body wrapped with a thick blanket, covering her body.

Saitama passed her some warm green tea to try to calm the sneezing down.

"here." remember to drink lots of water after that, I'm not letting you die." he said with a worried expression.

"Chill, Sai, I'm not dying, see I'm in perfect sha- A-AACHOOO!!"

Saitama just led out a sigh, worrying about her sister.

'But there's definitely gonna be nothing to worry about, right? I mean, she can protect herself, she can defend herself.' He thought as he was looking at Genos lightly caressing her back as she was drinking the tea slowly.

'she's growing up fast. I'm gonna grow old too someday..'

Saitama thought as he was carefully opening the 3 envelopes sent from the hero association.

There was a big moment of silence, but it was a comfortable one, comfortable for Kiyomi, she drank the tea as she felt the warmth of home. People caring about her, taking care of her, staying by her side, this is her home.

Genos slowly took the cup from her and measured her temperature with his hand. Her forehead is still steaming hot. No, burning hot. Even Sora was worried, she slowly purred as she rubbed her head to kiyomi's icy cold hands, trying to keep them warm.
.
.
.
"The hero association invited us to a vacation of 3 days 2 night in a hot spring." Saitama said in a monotone voice.

"Hmm, but Kiyomi-san can't go, she's sick. It's best we don't let her be in the hot springs." Genos said, still caressing her back trying to make her feel comfortable.

"She's coming with us."

"H.. Huh.."

Day of the vacation

It was a pretty cold day, as Saitama was in the hot spring area, Genos couldn't go, because he has to take care of Kiyomi, as the doctor told them to keep an eye on her all times.

"I really wanna go hot spring..." she whined, sitting up on the bed hugging her legs. Genos sat at the other corner of the room, noting down something.

"Kiyomi-san, you're sick, it's best we don't go." He said not looking up from his notebook.

"But it's just a one time thing..please..?"