The lady in blue.

Winds howling, trees rustling, flowers glowing and blossoming, finding herself in a familiar place. 

The well.

"This place again.." she whispered to herself and furrowing her eyebrows.

She gritted her teeth, getting annoyed, as she kept having sleepless nights because of this. 

"What do you want?!" She yelled, losing patience of this place.

No reply.

"Who is doing this?!" She yelled again, this time louder. 

A figure of a woman faintly appeared from the well, the woman was made out of water, but she only caught a glance, as she went back into the water, making a splashing noise. 

She quickly dashed towards the well, looking down in the well, only to find nothing but water. 

"Tch.." 

She scanned her surroundings, three statues surrounding the well, all of them felt like...it was missing something, they just don't look right to Kiyomi.  

"A tiger, A dragon, and a nine tailed fox..." She spoke to herself, walking towards the statues. 

She reached the tiger one, Touching the cracks printed on the statue.

She stared at the statues for a good minute, all of them has different symbols on their chest.

"What does this mean..?"

Suddenly, splashing was heard behind her, the water is moving again. She quickly turned around, raising her guard up. 

The woman again!

She quickly blasted ice from her palms, trying to freeze the water to stop it from moving. But instead, it bounced back, towards her. 

"What the..!" She quickly dodged it, making her ice powers hitting a tree, slicing it into two pieces right away. 

'Huh?! I don't remember doing that!' 

The figure went back into the water again. 

"O-Oi! Wait! Please!" She ran towards the well again, hands holding onto the well for support, while she looks down to the well, to find nothing again.

"Please! I know you're somewhere out in there! J-Just, I need answers!"

"Why am I in this place?! Why am I the only one that can only enter this realm?!"

"I really.. I mean no harm! Please! Trust me!"

"Can you please give me answers?! I don't know a-anything about my past, does the first encounter.. have to do anything with my past?" She panicked, at this point, she was just blabbling out words from her mind. 

"Please!" Her voice cracked from screaming so loud. 

'There's no use. I'm dumb enough to think she could even hear me.' She stopped screaming, now standing up form the well. Her palms went to cover her eyes in tiredness and disappointment. 

In an instant right after, the well glowed with intense light. 

"Huh-!" She jumped back from the well, hand guarding her eyes from the immense light, other one preparing to strike if someone or something is going to attack her. 

The light stopped, there stood a woman, with long hair. The glowing water soon made a path towards Kiyomi. Kiyomi didn't run, she just stood there looking at all of this happening. 

The lady walked towards Kiyomi, She didn't run, she wasn't planning to. She just wanted to know what all of this were about, she just wanted to know the truth, she just wanted to know what happened in the past. 

The lady soon reached her. She didn't say a word. The lady only handed out a small green four leaf clover pendant. Seems like she wanted Kiyomi to take it. 

Kiyomi scanned her features, she couldn't make anything out of it, the only clues she could get was her faintly glowing teal eyes, a pearl hairpin.

Kiyomi wasn't scared, not anymore. She reached her hand out, trying to take the necklace, but was hesitant about it. 

The lady's gaze softened, leaning floating closer to her, putting the necklace on her by herself. 

Kiyomi was shocked, she stood in place, not saying a word. The pendant was already on her neck, it glowed for 3 seconds and went back to its green color. 

Kiyomi's eyes sparkled looking at the pendant. Then looking up to the lady, Kiyomi couldn't tell what she was trying to do with her face, but by her glowing eyes, the lady seemed like she was relieved, her gaze becoming motherly like. It was like a mother seeing their daughter after a long time. 

"Who..Who are you?" 

The lady only held up her hand, while she opened it, inside her watery palm was a small piece of a..picture? There was a child, who looked very similar to Kiyomi, she assumed that it was when she was a child back then. 

There was a lady in a white kimono standing beside her, Kiyomi raised her eyebrows, staring at the picture for a long while. 

She looked back at the lady, the lady placed her hand on Kiyomi's forehead, closed her eyes. Kiyomi couldn't do anything but stare. 

Suddenly, some light blue energy flowed out of her hand, entering Kiyomi's body. She felt something running down her spine, it was icy cold. 

A very bright light surrounded her, glowing brightly as she closed her eyes. All of a sudden, she was back to the real world?

"Ow.. my head hurts.." She hissed, holding her head with her right hand. 

"Wait, my cold is cured..." She looked at her hands, they're no longer pale, lacking blood like a few days ago. 

'What was that about..' She got herself in a deep thought. staring at her palms. 

"Good morning, Kiyomi-sa-" 

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" 

She got startled by the sudden voice beside her, well, maybe too much. 

"Genos! You startled me.." She violently smacked her chest repeatedly.

She suddenly realized that Genos is sleeping on the same bed as HER?!! He was using his right hand to hold his head up, looking at his Kiyomi-san who's blushing again. 

"Oh..right... yesterday..." She trailed off, hiding her face in the pillow, screaming inside. 

"I'm sorry!!!!" She suddenly blurted out, lifting her head up from the pillow looking at Genos, embarrassed.

"I don't know what I was thinking last night! I was um.. Uh very dizzy and dru-" She sat up from the bed, trying to explain. 

"Thank you." Genos cut her off, with a small smile. 

"Eh?" She stopped, looking at Genos questionably. 

"Thank you, Kiyomi-san, What we did last night.. made me grew a fond of this 'hugging' thing." He stated. 

She blushed again.

"Y-you're welcome, I guess..." 

"You feel better now, right?" He gently put his metallic hand on her forehead pushing her bangs away. 

"Yes.." 

He lifted his hand away, fixing her bangs that were slightly messy. 

"I need to say thank you to you too, you helped me with my cold." She said, scooting closer to Genos, looking at his yellow orbs.

All of a sudden, the screaming of a lady was heard outside, both of them turned their heads to the direction as they raised their guards. 

"I'll go check it out." He slowly got up from the bed, rushing towards the door. 

"I wanna follow!"

AUTHORS NOTE
HELLOHELOHELOHELOHELOHELOEIEKJIFEH HOW YALL DOINNNN 
PLS THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING BUT ITS FUN