The Terrorists

テロリスト

3rd person pov

It was a lovely morning, when someone yelled.

"why are we forced to work?! Why must we pay money in order to eat?! Can't we all just share? The rich get fat, while the poor die! Where is the true freedom in this world?! We are all slaves to our work! And is work fun? No! How could it be?! We don't wanna work! Period!" hammerhead said with one arm raises up.

"that's why I, hammerhead, will change our society into one where only those who want to work will work, while the rest are supported! We will create utopia! The paradisers led by me, hammerhead, will make this a reality! " He then yelled again.

That's when they realized not even a single person was bothered by his yelling.

"boss, no ones listening." one of the paradisers said.

"Nani?! Bah! These civilians are idiots! "

"Let's go! Zeniru's the richest man in town, we'll wreck his posh penthouse and show them we're serious! High rise apartments are symbols of inequality!" He shouted but this time it attracted some of the civilians.

"YES SIR!"

(ONE PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*starts singing random lyrics although I don't know japanese*)

"this whole building is Zeniru's home. " one of the pradisers with two front teeth showing out of his mouth said.

Hammerhead grunted a bit. "there's no way he made so much money legally. Unforgivable, bring it down!"

"yes, sir!" one of them said as the costumes on his arm became a big metal ball. He then swung onto the building, making it collapse.

"target destroyed."

"hm. These experimental battle suits sure pack a wallop. It was definitely worth risking our lives stealing them " he said with a giggle.

"wait, that was the wrong building. Sorry boss Zeniru's house is a bit further up."

"Everyone makes mistakes! The important thing is learn from them. Am I right?" he turned around pointing at his little squad.

"yes you're right! "

"alright then, onward to Zeniru's! "

"Hai! "

A little boy was weeping in front of a big tree with his balloon stuck. A certain man was climbing the tree, helping him get his balloon back.

"thanks! Bicycle guy! " it showed that it's a man with a green helmet, goggles and a black and orange armor to match his bicycle.

He then gave the child a thumbs up and rode his bicycle away from the boy.

Kiyomi was about to sit down, and enjoy her cup noodles she made. She opened the TV, and decided to watch the news while enjoying her noodles.

"Uwahhh, it smells so good. " She said to herself with a satisfied expression. She picked up her chopsticks, about to touch the noodles when Saitama suddenly jumped up and screamed from his bed making Kiyomi flinch with wide eyes.

"Don't come asking me to play rock, paper, scissors with a booger on your finger!" He screamed with a terrified expression but then turned to his usual one when he saw Kiyomi still with her hands up and wide eyes.