Sibling fights

-その夜遅く-

-Later that night-

"THEY CLAIMED YOU AS A CHEAT!" Kiyomi yelled at Saitama.

"YEAH! SO?!" He yelled back.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN CALMER THAN ME?! THE PERSON THEY WERE INSULTING IS YOU!"

"THEN STOP THINKING OF THEM!"

"BUT-"

"I know what I said. Go to your room, it's none of your business."

Kiyomi breathed heavily, staring at him.

"FINE! NO ONE CARES ANYWAY!" She stomped to her room, following with a slam while she closes the door.

"LIKE I WOULD CARE! YEAH! STAY IN THAT ROOM AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!"

"Sensei...? What happened to you and Kiyomi-san?"

"Don't mind her Genos, she's just being annoying." He scoffed throwing away the manga he was holding.

Kiyomi pov

Hot tears were rolling down my cheeks while I softly cried.

I was hugging the penguin plushie Saitama got me when it was my 14th birthday, it's my favorite thing.

I wiped my tears off, and turned my head down to my chest where I was hugging the plushie.

-Flash back-

"Kiyomi! Kiyomi!"

"What is it Onni-sama?"

"I saved enough money for your birthday present! Let's go choose one for you!" He cheered happily grabbing her small hand and pulling her out of the apartment.

"But, aren't we low in budget?"

"Shush Kiyomi, it's your birthday, so I must make you the happiest sister in the world!"

"We really shouldn't waste money on those stu-" Saitama suddenly used his index finger to shut her up.

"Kiyomi, you've been a good girl. You helped me a lot with stuff. You made me happy. So, this time, it's my turn to make you happy!" He said stopping in front of a toy store.

Saitama then kept dragging her with him.

"Slow down!" She giggled.

"We're here!"

"Welcome!" The worker inside greeted them with open hands.

"Come on! Go choose one!" Saitama said with a big smile plastered on his face.

I walked around the store, I've never seen something like this in my entire life. This place is so colorful!

I stopped in front of a plushie isle, I looked at them closely. They are all so cute! But I must choose one. Hmm...

Saitama followed me from behind, waiting for me to choose one.

I stared at the whole isle when something caught my eye.

"Penguin!" I pointed at the black and white stuffed toy.

"Oh, you want a penguin plushie?" He questioned me.

"Yes, I like penguins." I said as a tint of light pink blush was seen on my cheeks.

"Aww, okay. Let's go!"

-Flashback end-

"Does...he really doesn't care about me anymore?" I mumbled to myself.

I've been a bad sister, haven't I?