The Deep Sea King (II)

-深海の王-

With one punch.

The monster's upper body, gone. His lifeless lower body slowly fell down on the ground, making the ground shake. A smile crept up on Genos' face.

"Sai!" Kiyomi rushed to into her brother's arms, scared of what could've happened if he didn't show up in time. 

"There there, it's okay now." Saitama comforted while patting her head. 

"Whaaaat!!" The citizens yelled in disbelief. 

"Awesome!" 

"That was amazing!"

"Thank goodness!"

"They did it!" 

"Is really Class C?"

"That girl is so cool too!"  

They cheered. 

"Or maybe..." Someone spoke up. 

"The monster wasn't really that tough?" 

"That just means those heroes were weaklings." 

"After all, a Class C hero took it out with a single-"

"You can shut up now before I kill you in your sleep." 

Dark aura started to surround Kiyomi as she death glares the man. Saitama then pushed her behind him. 

"But it's annoying when heroes who are really just average Joes show up and try to save you." He continued, ignoring the danger in front of him. 

"Shut your fat mouth!" Another man beside him grabbed him collar angrily. 

"Why are you getting mad at me? The hero Association gets their funds from our donations, right?"

"As long as we're paying for it, they'd better protect us." 

"We don't need an asshole like you to say shit about us heroes, if it weren't for the heroes that have fallen, you guys wouldn't last a second! You think you're pretty tough huh?! Well go out and fight those monsters yourself!" Kiyomi yelled, making everyone looking at her.

"Where's your braincells?! Huh?! I doubt you even have any!" She yelled out of rage, her voice cracking. 

Kiyomi was so pissed at the ungrateful citizens she almost wished that they didn't survive. Suddenly, Saitama fake laughed like a villain.

"Today's my lucky day!" 

"The other heroes wore the monster down, so beating it was a kid's play!" 

"Sai-!"

"Good thing I was late. I barely did a thing and now I get all the credit."

"Hey, spread the word, all of you!" 

"I'm the one who finished the monster off!" He said turning around. 

"I'll beat the snot out of anyone who says its only 'cause I got here late!" 

"SAITAM-!" She wasn't able to finish her words, as blood suddenly came out of her mouth uncontrollably.

"Kiyomi! Sora, Saitama and mumen rider yelled for her at the same time. Saitama catching her before she could fall to the ground. 

She's coughing up blood.

"What does he mean?"

"The monster was already weak?"

"Huh...?"

"Hang on a sec. That's Saitama!" 

"Saitama?"