Genos's realization

実現

3rd person pov

"Hero Registry?" Saitama asked facing Genos. They were at some kind of wide space surrounded by rocks and dirt, he was requested for some kind of 'training' by Genos. Kiyomi was standing from afar watching.

"Yes, I am a class S hero, sensei is a class C hero and Kiyomi-san is a class A hero. We are ranked last in classes. Right now, we are still listed as Genos, Kiyomi and Saitama, but as we perform more heroic acts, we will acquire hero names. "

"Heeeeeerooooo naaaaaamesss? Whaaaaat is thaaaaat?" Kiyomi tried talking from afar by shouting, hoping they will hear her.

"I believe they are like nicknames that capture a hero's characteristics. For example, I might be the 'Blond Cyborg.'

"Oooooo, okaaaaayyyyy. "She yelled again.

"Seriously how are you two even communicating?" Saitama said with a sweat drop.

"Aside from being ranked by ability, you can also be ranked by popularity. There are some heroes that have fan clubs." 

Saitama eyes sparkled a bit.

"Well, no one cares about that." he said putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Wha-" 

"Thank you for agreeing to my unreasonable request today. "

"Yeah, well I did promise to make you my disciple...Is right here good? Or you want me to go as far as Kiyomi right there?" He stated pointing at Kiyomi who's floating in mid air.

"No need to go that far, sensei." 

"So we're just having a practice bout, right? Not fighting for real?

"Yes, that's what I have in mind. But I want you to go all out, so I too will give it my all." He said as he prepared himself in a fighting stance his arms and chest started to glow in orange, there's even some smoke coming out.

"Please grant my request" 

Fire started to blast behind him, pushing him gliding towards Saitama. Genos landed a kick on Saitama but he bent his upper body down dodging the attack.

With the help of the amount of fire he's blasting, he was able to push himself back to Saitama turning around swiping another kick on him, he dodged as well.

Genos then glided above him, trying to land a kick on him again, making a big crater on the place.

Saitama was in mid air, a pile of dust and rocks flying everywhere. He raised his eyebrows when Genos started to blast a wave of fire towards Saitama. But instead of hitting him, it hit the rock wall behind, making another giant crater. Smoke began to fly everywhere.

"That was close, my clothes could have got burnt up again."

Genos weakly puts his hands out, blowing some smoke out of his mouth. He grunted and put his hands on another fighting stance, some electricity surrounded his arms.

"I need more speed!" he said as he slammed both his hands on the ground and pushed himself up. While he sprints away to the other side in inhuman speed, Saitama followed.

They glided up to the sky while Genos keeps attacking Saitama. 

but he didn't even touch him, not a bit.

"What a nice fight to watch, I wish I had something to eat though." Kiyomi said in a amazed tone.

"Well, yeah. that cyborg is kinda cool." Sora said also floating beside her.

"Eh? Where did you come from?" 

"From home, I was bored so I decide to find you." 

"Uh, okay I guess."

"Okay, I win." they heard Saitama said standing behind Genos in a cheerful tone.

Genos turns around quickly swiping his arm making another wave of fire trying to hit him again.

Saitama landed at another place having a hard time maintaining his balance.

"sensei." he said turning to Saitama

"yeah? "

"have you forgotten the rules of the bout? Dodge any attack you are able to dodge. Take it seriously and no fooling around."

Kiyomi sighed.

"You still haven't understand huh?"

"do not hold back. And... Keep fighting until I'm no longer able to fight." Genos stared at Saitama with serious eyes.

'Even Saitama sensei himself can't explain.

The secret to his power.

This fight may give me some insight to it.'

"show me no mercy." Genos continued while yellow light start surrounding him again.

Saitama stared at him for some time.

"those were the rules, Sensei-" before he could finish, Saitama suddenly teleported I'm front of Genos, making him jump.

He tried to kick Saitama, but he teleported again. But behind him.

Before Genos could even realize, Saitama pulled his fists out.

"死"

He aimed genos with his fists, almost hitting him.

Genos's eyes widened.

But stopped mid way making everything pushed towards genos's direction.

"I'm starving. Time for lunch. Let's grab some udon noodles!" He flicked genos's forehead and walked away.

Kiyomi and Sora landed down beside Genos who's still in shock.

"That was entertaining." Kiyomi claps nervous hands cutting the blonde cyborg out of his thoughts.

"that was not entertaining, THAT WAS COOL! " Sora exclaimed causing Genos to look at the white tiger.

"not like I can't do anything like that." Kiyomi mumbles to herself with a quite pouting face.

"oh, we're going to go eat something, I ain't puttin you out here, Sora."

"really? aw man, I thought I can come outside."

"Maybe next time. Sora! I lay you to rest!" the white tiger started to turn to sparkles and got sucked to Kiyomi's hand.

She started following Saitama when she saw Genos was lost in his thoughts again.

"shocked?" she asked the cyborg bending her torso a bit.

"yeah... I can't picture myself even approaching sensei's power." He answered.

"So you finally understood why he didn't give you his all?

He could kill you." 

authors note もり越
I'm back guys woooooo. These lazy days are killing me.  Sorry if this chapter is too short, my wifi is trash. Ok that's all I wanna say so 🤷🏻‍♀
Baibai

Peace ùwú
-imdedinside