The Ultimate Disciple

至高の弟子

3rd person pov

"Initiating docking procedures."

"Roger." Astronauts were doing their jobs carefully. A shadow bothered him. He looked up only to see a giant meteor floating in space, he widened his eyes in shock. 

"Elevating from 6 to 9 on the Torino Scale!" 

"The course suddenly shifted?"

"I see. Then we will discuss how best to deal with the situation."

"Should I go now?" Genos questioned through the phone. 

"Alright." He ended the call and went to the living room where Kiyomi and Saitama are. 

"Sensei, Kiyomi-san, for some reason the Hero Association wants me to come in. I will be back later." He informed.

"Okay. Maybe you're getting fired?" Saitama joked, only to get slapped by Kiyomi on the head. 

"Shut your dumbass mouth up." 

"I was joking!" Saitama cried rubbing the place where Kiyomi slapped him. 

 Genos didn't respond, he walked out the door carrying a case with him.

At the City Z hero association building.

"Ah, you would be Genos?" 

Genos turned over to the direction where the mysterious voice came from. 

"My name is Bang. Nice to meet you." he said again.

'Bang, Class S rank 3, a.k.a Silver fang. He possesses true skill.' Genos thought to himself. 

"the Association called me in." Genos bluntly answered. 

"Everyone's at the Headquarters. This little branch office is empty just now. Each of the Class S heroes got the call to come here, but we're the only ones who show up." Bang said.

"And why is that?"

"Too far away, or perhaps they're busy."

"Of course, some of the more cold blooded ones simply don't bother. After all, we're called up only when there's some impossible problem they want us to take care of."

"Today's no exception." 

 "The threat level is Dragon, a worst case scenario. 35 minutes from now, a huge meteor will strike City Z. They are asking if nearby Class heroes can do anything about it."

Genos's eyes widened. " A meteor?" 

"Apparently, it suddenly changed paths. That means the end for us. The impact will wipe out City Z." Bang continued. 

"Huh?!" 

"I'm afraid there's nothing we can do this time. You too should think about evacuating with your loved ones."

"Do the citizens know?" Genos questioned. 

"I was told they would estimate the impact area and issue evacuation orders 30 minutes before it hits."

"People are sure to panic." Bang chuckled. 

"And you, old fellow?"

"Old fellow, huh? Call me Bang." He said while walking away slowly.

"You are not evacuating?"

"My dojo has been in my family for generations. I cannot abandon it." 

After he said that, he suddenly prepared in a fighting stance with inhuman speed, with blue light shining from his fists.