Force to be his mentor (II)

強制メンター  II

Silence filled the air as Kiyomi was just sitting down minding her business, Genos too.

That's when Genos broke it.

"Say, Kiyomi-san, I'm kinda curious on how you fight...can we have a match like last time I had with sensei? You can also teach me some skills." 

"Hah?"

"Why did I even agree to this..." She mumbled to herself with crossed arms while standing at in the middle of the wide space. 

"Rules are the same as last time." Genos said to her as he prepared himself in a fighting stance.

"Oka-" Before she could finish, Genos started sprinting towards her, shooting some fire.

She jumped up dodging it, her arms still crossed. Genos suddenly appeared behind her, flinging his fists down trying to hit her.

She kicked his chest, back fliping while landing down on the ground.

"I guess I'll show off a bit." She shrugged. 

She swayed her hands around, blue light surrounding her. The blue light then gathered together when she swayed her hands back in front of her. A whip started to form, she held it firmly.

Genos gasped in awe, watching her. But before he could react, Kiyomi started to attack him with intense speed. 

When he was about to fight back, Kiyomi suddenly disappeared. "Huh?" 

He started to scan around the whole place. He finally saw Kiyomi who was jumping towards him again. 

"Target acquired."

"Incinerate."

A big explosion was blown off at Genos's location. 

"I think I got Kiyomi-san." He said while the smoke started to clear off. 

A certain whip suddenly appeared out of the smoke, tying up on his waist pulling him in the smoke, his eyes widened.

"Gotcha!" Kiyomi giggled while holding the the whip with one hand, looking at the tied up Genos. 

He untied himself and starting to blast fire towards Kiyomi, causing her to jump up and dodge it.

"Geez, I thought I won." She pouted and landed on the ground.

Genos started to sprint towards her again. 

Kiyomi smirked.

She swayed her hands as ice spikes started to rise from the ground pointing sharply at Genos. Everything feels like it has been put to slow motion. 

Genos saw the ice spikes, He suddenly stopped his tracks to avoid them. 

He stared at the ice spikes in shock, when suddenly a giant icicle appeared behind him. he dodged them as well.

'What is this?!' He thought as more icicles started coming from he ground trying to hit him.

He kept avoiding the icicles to prevent them to slice his whole torso off. 

Then it stopped. 

Genos began to feel more nervous, he fear that there will be a more powerful attacks.

But what he didn't expect is, he felt a snowball hit his head. 

It was Kiyomi.

"Do I win now?" She said running towards Genos.

He remained silent, but he then showed a small smile.

"Yes, Kiyomi-san." 

"Hehe!" She led out a small laugh. 

"But Kiyomi-san, I think I'm starting to overheat..." He said while danger signs keep appearing in his sight warning him, steam was coming out of him.

"Oh! Uh- UH- try this!" She said in a panicking tone.

She pointed using her index finger above Genos's head swirling her finger a few times when blue light appeared again and turned into a little cloud snowing above his head. 

(summin like this)

 (I meant the cloud thingy

Silence filled the air when Genos started to calm down, the steam started to fade.

".....I'm actually surprised that worked." Kiyomi says. 

".....me too to be honest, usually I go straight back to Dr. Kuseno." He replied eyes still on the little cloud. 

-silence-

"Sooooo about the training and stuff I think you should....."

"I give up...." Saitama said while panting heavily.

"Guess I'll head home. I'll leave the tomorrow's problem to tomorrow's me."

"I'm home!"  He yelled while taking his shoes off.

"Welcome home, sensei."  Genos answered not looking up from his notebook.

He went inside. "Where's Kiyomi?" 

"Kiyomi-san is in the shower." He says, still writing in his notebook.

Saitama was curious on what Genos was writing, so he leaned closer just to see a bunch of notes saying how to improve his skills. He then saw a bigger font size on top of the notebook.

"Kiyomi-san's.....training? She really taught you huh?" He questioned with a sweat.

Genos only nodded. Saitama suddenly felt the air getting cold and some dark aura coming from Kiyomi's bedroom direction.

"Shit." He cursed, Saitama turned only to see Kiyomi crossing her arms together with a large amount of dark aura surrounding her like a demon haunting his dreams. 

"Got anything to say? Sai-ta-ma?" She said in a scary tone, the dark aura growing even bigger.

"IM KILLING YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID THIS AFTERNOON!" she yelled as she pounced on Saitama.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Saitama screamed so loud, no doubt that the whole city can hear his scream.

-翌日-  

(Following day)

"Today's quiet too! There's nothing to do! I'm gonna lose my registration!" Saitama said to himself with a panicking expression.

Suddenly a kunai came flying to him from the back but he was able to catch it with his two fingers.

Speed-o'- Sound Sonic again.

"Hey! you're that guy..." 

"Seed-on-the- Ground..?"

"No, wait, Lost-and-Found..." He said scratching his head. 

"Hmmm..."

"Ah! Jack-o'-lantern Panic!" He yelled happily thinking that he got his name right, pointing his index finger at Sonic

"It's Speed-o'-Sound Sonic, idiot."

authors note もり越
wadabsjsbks you can say I got lazy in this chapter.

Peace 🖤✨
-imdedinside