3.

HEAVEN'S POV:

I still didn't believe him, I keep sobbing, my breath hitching, I couldn't feel anything but miserable without dad. Why would you do this with your coco dad, you always called me your little princess, now how will this little princess of yours manage to live all alone in this mean world.

I kept crumbling my small body in front of his feets tall one, scared, even though he's the only one whom I felt comfortable around, he was the only one who wasn't expressionless at my misery. I felt that warmth and promise in his closeness but still my mind is battling with my heart. I don't know what I'll do now, I have nobody, nobody with whom I can share my pain of what I've lost. Dad... I can't live without you, I can't struggle all alone, I'm feeling weak, for you're not with me.

He sighed and announced, totally softened with his words,
"It's a word from me, The Head of Lozano Family, I'll abide by it and I assure you, you're safe with me, now you're my responsibility to take care of."

He paused and I felt that same unknown sense of belief developing inside me. Why do I feel like believing him? I wiped away my tears and looked up, trying to stand up. My legs were so weak that I could feel myself trembling vigorously and I couldn't take over control of my own body. I tried to rush towards my room but my legs denied and I was about to fall down just when his strong arms took control over my body.

All of a sudden, I felt all my emotional boundaries break and I grabbed his shirt tightly, crying my heart out on his chest. I forgot about who he is, how he would react if I did this, I just did what I could. He didn't say anything, just stood still as whole room echoed with my cries for my dad. I would do anything to bring him back, anything.

"Don, do you want me to help?" that man in suit entered in and I stepped away from him, walking straight inside my room with my struggling steps. I feel like every step I'm taking inside this house, is breaking me up. How I'm supposed to pick up my essentials when everything here is so close to my heart. How I can leave something that reminds me of dad?

I opened the door of my room but couldn't make out anything. My blurry vision wasn't helping in this. My stomach is aching so much, my heart, my head, I'm out of my mind. I opened the cupboard and took out the necklace that dad gifted me. My tears began moistening my eyes once again as I remembered his smiling face when he gave it to me. I placed it close to my heart and went inside dad's room. I could just see his journal lying on the table through my cloudy vision. That same journal that used to be dad's best friend when I wasn't home.

I picked it up and made my way outside after locking dad's room and found few men packing up my stuffs like clothes and books in my room. I went inside and spoke to them,

"Please don't take anything out from dad's room." I requested in my shattered voice. I don't want them to, I just don't. Looking at the rooms that were now as dim as my world, I made my way outside in the Hall where he stood, facing outside. He turned around and I faced down. One of the men who came out from living room handed me my phone.

"Don, house will be locked after we finish taking stuffs out. Do you want me to take her to the Mansion. " that same man asked him and he denied.

"I'll do that myself. You take care of work here" he ordered and opened the door, glancing over at me to step out.

I took small but quick steps out and saw dad's truck being parked in the garage. How my life changed.. for so bad. God, I asked just one thing from you, dada's happiness and in return you gave me this, end. I can't imagine how I'll spend my whole life without that person who made up my life. I can't help but cry tears of pain, extreme pain.