15.

HEAVEN'S POV:

The way he said that phrase, made my heart jump with an unknown bloom that I never discovered. His soft lips pressed on mine, trying their best to be delicate but each movement invited a wave of heat and roughness between us, making me shiver.

I closed my eyes shut, breathing heavily with lowered face when he fixed his piercing stare on me. I didn't know where this would lead us to, I couldn't care less, he seemed way more addictive than anyone else can be, way more dominant than anyone's touch, voice, presence...

He let me down on my feet, on the ground, never letting a single sight of me go. I didn't know how to act, how to behave in front of him. His enchanting Cologne has already annexed my control system, now I want him to either continue what he started or say something so this moment becomes little less awkward.

My body felt empty the moment he withdrew his hands from my waist, sliding them all the way back to feel the very last possible contact. I struggled with my words, rubbing my arm shyly with nothing to say. He inhaled sharply, stepping away from me. I peeked a sneaky glance at him but found his eyes never left mine. A sudden wave of jumbled words danced out of my mouth as squeaks and whispers.

“I... I.. I'll just.... I mean... You... I.. ”

I began panicking with what came out of my mouth. I took a step behind and my arm hit the vase on the shelf, falling down, dismantling in hundreds of pieces.

“Oh no!! I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I'm really sorry.. ” I rambled, instantly trying to pick up the broken pieces as that's what my almond sized brain told me to do in first response.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the place where sharp pieces lied.

“Don't touch it. " He spoke, pulling me in his arms. I felt his warm embrace around me and now I felt like the light has returned to my body. He feels so calming, this statement can be wrong to many when they look at that scare of rage on his eye, those darkening eyes and this body that signifies it's presence. But to me, that scare is a beautifully placed mark on God like face, those eyes are lustrous pool of honey and that body is shade of calmness... And the thing is, I don't know this man, not at all, other than the fact that his presence can make anyone's life a hell, I have no idea who he is, to me, to my life, yet he owns my belief, my trust...

Listening to my mind on his darkness, I can't dare to ignore my heart who knows it's not just the darkness, it's a disguise.

I came back to this world, realizing I was mindlessly drooling over him, while  staring dead at his perfect face, all this time. I pulled myself away in response, turning my back at him.

“.. I'll get this cleaned. Do not walk around. ” he ordered, back in his tone of the man with power, Leader of the Lozano Family, The Don. I heard footsteps make their way out of the room right then, without any other word about that moment we just had, that heat we just shared, he left, the man whom I gave my first kiss, left without even mentioning anything...

I wasn't feeling disheartened because I knew I was nothing special, but somewhere, inside me I thought that kiss meant something to him for a moment, the way he made this moment so passionate, I thought, maybe this will lead me to the man of my dreams, just like in stories... But, unfortunately, fairy tales do come true, just not for me.
I still felt my cheeks growing red, remembering how it felt when he took me to another dimension, to a fantasy that lied beyond my imagination.

JULIAN'S POV:

With every step away from her room, I could feel my rage building on what I've done. I've forgot all my limits with her and that's something I should be concerned about. Maybe Ariana was right, everytime I'm near her, I get a step closer to creating a huge misunderstanding between us. Something that'll end fatally if not kept under check.