31.

JULIAN'S POV:

Her eyes fluttered like a butterfly as she fell unconscious, enduring the blend of pleasure and pain surge through every single corner of her body. Her voice was weak but strong enough to bring the urge to take her to the point she can't feel herself back in me.

She knew damn well what she was doing when she held that sharp eye contact with me while rubbing onto her nipples with the touch of tease. I couldn't find a view more inviting than her teary satisfied eyes melting with pleasure as that climax captured her mind and soul.

“Don't stop.. ” she mumbled.

I couldn't help the smile that escaped as I witnessed this absolutely innocent view of her demanding for more when she can barely find consciousness to stay awake.

Her whiny face is driving me insane and that's not what should be happening right now. She needs to feel pleasured, not used by me for my satisfaction.

“I don't want you to feel sore. You won't be able to take it anymore. ” I whispered, feeling my cock ache with the want that needed a way to be satisfied.

Her eyes lit up with mischief.

“I want to feel you in me, even if it makes me sore. I want you till I can't take it anymore.. Please.. ”

Fuck.

She's not just playing with fire but seducing it. I can't just let her do those things to me like that.

“Be really careful with what you ask for, Sweetheart. ” I warned, watching her mind blur as it left a desperate little smile on her lips, making her eyes flicker till closed.

Be really careful because I can even make your sweetest dream, your biggest nightmare.

The way her body looks, blooming like flower, glinting like stars, makes it a sight that one might dream to see in heaven. She's all mine to look at, all mine to feel, every inch of her skin belongs right under my fingertips, just like now.

How twisted I've made this for us. She's twitching, whimpering for my lust that'll be the reason for our fate. How could I let my insanity win? What have I done?

A frown appeared through the restlessness and I couldn't stop myself from cursing it.

“Heaven-” I called her name and her pupils dilated as her eyes figured out the way to mine in no time.

She was tired but that didn't mean anything to those pair of pleading eyes, twinkling with invitation to unravel the ways to her soul, make her feel like this lust was something else, just for a moment, just for once.

I sighed, pulling away from the pull of her hypnotizing gaze with a surge of need to satisfy myself throughout my body. I can't have her to satisfy myself.

“Please don't leave -” she moaned a request, coyly, sitting up on the bed.

“I won't. ”

Her face softened to the state of assurance. I grabbed her towel off the bed, hanging it over my shoulder, extending my hand over for her to hold but it just snaked around her waist, lifting her in my arms.

NEXT MORNING
HEAVEN'S POV:

Nothing made sense as I opened my eyes at ten in the morning. My head was talking to me like I have twenty people in my room arguing and screaming. The buzz settled bit by bit like voices disappearing but then that one voice echoed loud to bring me back to my senses.

“Julian... ”

My lips parted to the echo as I, in no time, recalled the part that ached with whispers of last night.