9.

JULIAN'S POV:

Definition of paradise in that beautiful silk, she was drapped in. How smooth her skin felt just like I imagined it to be, under my fingers with sudden quivers on touch. I could see she was getting nervous, holding the fabric of her dress in a fist, standing so still that it felt like she isn't breathing.

Slowly untangling her hairs out of the knot it was stuck in, I took a step apart, snapping myself out of these thoughts because now I'm supposed to be serious. Dante's information felt incomplete, I wanted to know what actually happened there that made her go in that condition once again.

I inhaled to speak but she turned around, looking at me with those giant doe eyes, casting a spell on me like they do everytime, ever since I laid my eyes on her. Her eye were little smokey because of crying but her face still glowed in the light like a sparkle. My eyes slowly trailed from her face to places where it shouldn't be.

I looked away, trying to control my reckless actions and tried to ask her about what happened back there. She wasn't ready to admit that it was fault of Millers, just trying to defend them. I know well they are no harm for her but her safety has got me questioning everything and I can't help it.

But then, she said something that I wasn't too delighted to hear. How can she think of herself as a burden on someone? I made this thing pretty clear the day she came here that now she's a part of this place that nobody can change. I spoke with that tension in my voice that made her quiet at once, lowering her head while I took a step close to her.

She was looking so stunning in that dress, wrapping firmly around her curves, that kept distracting me from what I'm here for. But my sanity faded away with that peek she gave at me shyly, realising how close we are. I couldn't resist anymore. Sliding my fingers over her waist, I came closer and felt our fragrances mixing up with her flowery one making sight of her more enchanting.

Her petite self shivered, all red as cherry like face. I don't know what I'm doing or if it's something I should be doing or not. She's becoming so irresistible every time I look at her and the thing is I haven't been able to keep her off my mind for all this time.

She closed her eyes, flushing harder as I leaned close. She feels so soft and fragile, while I hold her in my arms. She's the first thing I've held that's so strong yet so fragile. I wanted to cross all my boundaries and limits and tame those red gleaming lips right now, to see her squirm while she's in that condition.

I breathed, brushing her face with my fingers and could feel how heated up she was like this moment. I slid my hand down from her waist, pulling her small body close to mine. Her eyes wide open while she gasped, realising what she has done with me once she was close enough to feel it against her body.

I could see how she was almost going to melt out of shyness when I pulled her close enough, pressing myself on her. Do I know what I'm doing? I don't know. Right now, all I could see was her and how bad my body craved her even if I kept silent.

Our eyes were full of lust, hers were shy to confess but not lying, mine could only feel the heat increasing. I lifted her chin, her eyes closed, lips parted, asking and allowing me to do what I wanted...what we wanted.

“Heaven.. ” a voice broke the silence and I came back to my senses.

She shivered in fright, grabbing my shirt tightly while I released my grip on her. She stood there, fidgeting with her fingers while blushing in embarrassment. I felt so annoyed but realized what kind if stupid act I was going to do. Stepping away from her, I turned towards the door that was open with Ariana standing there, shook with her jaw on the floor.