4. Kookie

___________________

____________________

Jungkook opened his mouth and you feed him some strings of noodles, he was chewing them slowly when you dung the same chopsticks in your cup and started eating.

" I just ate with those chopsticks, you should use the fresh ones." he said in a low yet suggestive tone.

" It's fine. I don't mind."

You gulped some more noodles but when you were about to feed Jungkook, it hit you. May be he asked you to switch chopsticks because he would feel gruesome to be feed by the same chopsticks, so you dipped yours in your cup and picked up the other pair.

" It... It's okay. I don't mind as well. "

Jungkook instantly said seeing you switching the chopsticks. He knew that such little things of intimacy were supposed to be between two people bound by love, not that he had experienced it but he had seen in movies. Not even his mother ever showed the affection of feeding him during his childhood. His countless number of maids and servants did that, only as a work assigned to them.
Even if you both were absolute strangers, rather the hostage and the kidnapper, for a moment he wanted to feel that affection.

You smiled and started feeding him with the old chopsticks. As he slurped the long strings of noodles, making kiddish sounds, you can't help to gaze at his beautiful face.
If you wouldn't be you , but a normal girl, his cuteness would be enough to make you fall in love but...

You gently reached out your hand towards his messy strands of hair and sweetly brushed them, making his big eyes widen and a look of surprise appeared on his face.

" I'm sorry for doing this to you. It's just I am in need of the money and this mission is worth a lot. I'm sorry you have to go through all of this.
You surely don't deserve this Kookie."

Your last word make his heart skip a beat, the way you took the liberty to give him sweet names still amazed him and made his cheeks taint pink.

"I am glad that you did".
That's what he wanted to say, but he shouldn't. He didn't. Just gave a little smile and shook his head.

After the cups went empty and your tummies were full, you gently pulled back his chair in middle of the room where it was earlier. You cleared everything, dumping the waste into the dustbin and walked out for a smoke.

You sat on a wooden plank outside the cabin and rolled a joint. As you puffed and the smoke invaded your lungs, your mind was supposed to be cleared but it still was thinking about Jungkook.
At first when you saw him outside the museum, wearing all black clothes, a huge pullover and ripped jeans, you needed to doubt about his identity as never had you seen any royalty in such attire. They were always decked up in Gucci , Channel , Prada , LV or other luxurious shit and not in a lifetime you thought that you will ever need to abduct one from a museum. He surprised you since the very beginning.

Later when you dumped his unconscious body at the back of your car and your hands gliding over his strong muscular torso ,to be honest, it tickled all your hormones. Even when you drived him towards the cabin, you can't help but stare at his intriguing body and alluring facial features. How many times you had to stop yourself from being an absolute pervert and not touching him in the ways you wanted is only known to you.

But what fret you most was how you have felt about him a moment ago. It wasn't mere attraction or lust, it was different. It was a feeling you haven't felt in years or may be have never felt at all. It was pure and blissful. Was it ....?

No !

It can't be. You weren't allowed to even think about it.
Y

ou have to brace yourself, you have to be the stoic woman you have built yourself into in all these years.

" Hey... Hey ! You there ? "
You were lost in your own thoughts when you heard Jungkook calling for you.

Taking hasty steps inside, you threw a questioning look at him.

" I... I need to pee. " He said timidly.

"Oh" you sighed and walked up to him.
Untying him from the chair and flung your hand in the direction of the bathroom.

" But..." he slowly whispered, while looking down.

" Oh, yeah." you instantly replied and bent down to unbutton his jeans. 

Jungkook jumped like current flowed down his veins, jolting a meter away from you. He was panting heavily,

" No that ! I asked you to remove my handcuff, not... Agh.." he couldn't complete but his whole face turned hundred shades of red in embarrassment.

You, on the other hand were rolling on the floor while laughing. 

" Please.. uh... you.. please." he requested again, so you got up and unlocked the handcuff. And he walked upto the toilet when you shouted,

" Y/N " 

He turned around and looked delusional.

" My name. You can call me Y/N."

His lips instantly curled into a sweet adorable  bunny like smile and he repeated,

" Y/N... Y/N... Okay."

Your name, when coming out of his lips, in his euphoric voice, felt like honey melting in your ears. How do you keep up to the promises you made to yourself a while ago ? How do you stop your heart from pounding ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~