13. Blood Flowers

_________________________

Jungkook's kisses trailed down to your jawline, little butterfly kisses, planted one after other made your head drop backwards, your hands now clinched over his back. As he slowly moved down to your neck, kisses grew more intense resulting your nails to dig into the fabric of his pullover.
Gently he kissed right above collarbone, his tongue swiped over your skin, announcing the arrival of euphoric pleasure. His lips clamped over your sensitive skin, sucking and nibbling on it slowly and after he was satisfied with it, he pulled his head back a little to admire the masterpiece he has created.

With his fingertips, he caressed the flower tattooed on your neck and said,
" I painted it " a proud grin on his face, his eyes glued at it.

Your heart dropped instantly. His three words dragged you back to reality and declared to you have both of your worlds were so different and never in seven lifetimes they will meet at the horizon.

You cupped his cheek with one of your hand and looked into his deep orbs. The way those big black eyes glittered in the dimly lit room made your heart pound. You tiptoed and set a sweet peek on his soft lips, he smiled into that little moment and his hands moved from your waist to your back and he pulled you in his broad arms. You were engulfed into a warm hug, his masculine scent wadding your nostrils, his warmth melting you till fragility.

You shouldn't do this. You shouldn't let this happen. You can't.

You pulled out of arms and instantly a dry coolness swamped around you. His soft eyes were questioning you for the action, his lips fumbled to tell you that he was hurt.

" We cannot do this Jungkook. "

" Why ? " his voice was similar to that of a kid on the verge of crying.

" B.. Because... This... This is not right. "
His eyebrows dropped, his eyes dimmed and hoarse words left his lips,

" You didn't want this ? I.. I'm sorry " the heaviness of his voice was heartbreaking.

" No.. No. No. No. I can kill to have this Kook but... "

" But what Y/N ?" his voice was shaking, his eyes were now moist.

" It's not lust. It's more than that and... And I don't deserve anything more. "

" You deserve all of it Y/N. You deserve the universe. " Jungkook groaned, his eyes flaring, his hands firmly holding your shoulders.

" Life isn't a fairytale Jungkook. And mine is a horror story. " even though you snared, trying to be loud and rude but he could see through your pain. 

" I don't care Y/N ! All I want, is to be a part of it." He said before tugging a strand of hair behind your ear. You hastily shook your head, deceiving his desire.

" I am into bad business. I kill people. I have a past darker than hell ! If you would have known anything about me you wouldn't even have thou.. "

" Tell me. " pushing away all your explanation, Jungkook was looking at you with hopeful eyes. This man was not ready to give up and that filled yet broke your heart at a different level. You simply went speechless.

" Tell me Y/N. Tell me about you, your past, your work... Tell me everything and check yourself that whether it changes my opinion or not." He was adamant and you were melting.

He held your wrist and guided you to the bed, sitting on it's edge he pat on the space next to him asking you to sit there. You did follow his directions but were in no mood to tell him anything at all. The biggest reason being your own vulnerability and looking back at the time when you were so weak, so tangible, so powerless. You yourself hated your younger self, and it wench your heart to even think how Jungkook will look down at you after knowing it. The little you had might be at stake when he gets to know about you and not in your righteous senses you can let that happen.

Jungkook held both of your hands firmly and looked at them as if they were something so precious.

" Now tell me. Who are you Y/N and why do you make my heart pound like this ?" he said in his raspy rapturous voice and pressed them over his chest. His heart was racing at an unimaginable speed and that made your breathe hitch. He kept your hands there for a minute and then brought them closer to his lips. 

 Your hands, that smelled of either gunpowder or weed; your hands, that were stained with blood of so many; your hands, that had innumerable scars, were being kissed by him. Soft gentle kisses. Everything around you felt so overwhelmingly warm, your battle with your rationality was heading towards a ruthless defeat and in that moment you knew there was no going back from this. You were falling, falling harder.

" Y/N, I'm waiting. " his voice low as a whisper, intimidatingly as the forbidden fruit. 

" Tell me, what do you want to know ?"

His fingers trailed up to the spot above your collarbone, touching the flower he has painted mauve a minute ago

" Do these have a story to tell ?" his dazzling orbs gazed at the inked design that traveled from your neck to your thigh.

" It's a trail. Trail of blood flowers." you stared at your feet as the heinous cause behind that tattoo wasn't something ordinary and you didn't know how to tell him that while looking at his innocent eyes.

" Can you show it to me ? All of it ?" there was a childish curiosity in his words, his demand so palpable that you couldn't snug it off. Shedding off all your hesitation you turned around and pulled out your crop top along with jeans, leaving you only in your bralette and boyshort. Your bare back was now exposed in front of him and his hand gently glided over the tattoo running from your neck, travelling through your back, passing from the side of your waist till your mid thigh. Even though his touch was so soft, so delicate, it sent burning sensation down your skin. Your whole body started to heat up, your ears turned red and your breath was getting shorter yet heavier. 

" These are beautiful. So beautiful." Jungkook's words were stretched and filling. The amazement in his voice was clear but will it remain the same after he gets to know the story behind it.

" One... Two... Three..." he sweetly started counting the big petaled flowers like some kid counting his treats.

" Sixteen... Seventeen. There are seventeen of them, right ?" he waited for your confirmation.

" Yes." 

" Seventeen blood flowers. But why are these called blood flowers ?" Jungkook questioned while his finger was lingering along the intricate details of a flower which was a little about yourself shoulder, at the nape of your neck.

" Because they represent the blood on my hands. Seventeen blood flowers, seventeen assassinations. " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~