43. "V"

______________________

His warm lips touched yours' and it was like you were thrown into an ice cold pool. Every limb in your body froze and in your head, you knew your plan was going to fail if you couldn't control yourself.
Even though the bitter taste of discomfort was burning inside your mouth, you kissed him back.
Closing your mind to everything else apart from escaping that shithole and probably, maybe in some sheer wild luck, getting to see Jungkook one last time.

Taehyung's hand was on your inner thigh and that was making you feel like throwing up.

Let it be, let it be, let it be.
This is the only way, the only fucking way.

You kept repeating to yourself.
Trying to deepen your kiss, you grabbed his silky black hair and tugged on it a bit aggressively.

Taehyung responded by biting your lower lip and you wanted to throw him miles away from you, but you gave a small fake mourn instead.

Your hand was on his bare chest, stroking over his well defined muscles and you were trying to remind yourself that once, you have found it extremely hot. You reminded yourself about the night Taehyung touched you and how your body responded to it.
You loved his fingers inside you, you loved how he fucked you from the back and you had to scream into a pillow or else the whole building would have known that you were having the time of your life.

But that brought in nothing but disgust.
That memory faded into nothingness as you can't help but only think of Jungkook. The way he was shocked beyond his guts when you first bite his cheek, just for the fun of it. The way his plump lips looked while eating and you had to physically restrain yourself from kissing him. The way he held you, gently, as if you were so precious, so delicate. The way he would ask for permission before doing every sinful thing to you. The way he kissed you, like it was the end of this world.

Well, probably it truly was. You both never knew when will be the last time you will see each other and maybe that's why you were in such a hurry.
In a hurry to give each other the best of oneself.
Maybe it was nothing special, maybe you just imagined it to be.
Maybe Jungkook didn't mean to look at you like you were the most beautiful person in this world, maybe, maybe!

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!
Stop thinking! Stop THINKING!!!

"Am I doing something wrong?"
Taehyung's husky voice broke you out of the rabbit hole you were falling into.

Your eyes met his and you quickly mouthed a "no".

"Do you want me to do something else? Do you want me to be gentle?"
He asked.

"NO!" you almost shouted without even thinking.

At this point, Taehyung was staring at you with curious eyes.

You shouldn't have responded like that, fuck! But you could help but think of your time with Jungkook and he was the gentle one. Imagining someone else being what Jungkook had been to you felt criminal, like blasphemy.

"y/n, I think I was resisting my desires well enough. I didn't lay a finger on you, even when it was physically hurting to not just grab you and fuck you till midnight melted into dawn. But I controlled myself. Didn't I ?"

You just nodded, not knowing where this conversation was going.

"Then you come into my room, sit on my table, call me daddy, ask me to fuck you and then, fuck..."

Anger flickering in his eyes,

"...and then you respond like I'm forcing myself on you ?"
I might be the pure evil, but I'm no fucking pervert, do you understand?"

Shit. Shit. Shit.

This shouldn't be happen. You can't possibly escape if Taehyung turned away from you.

He stepped away from you, and held his head low, you knew he was controlling his anger. The next thing he might do is throw you out of his room and you can't afford that to happen.
You mind was running fast and you finally spoke,

"Looks like you have forgotten about that night, V."
This made him look up, and then he was looking directly into your eyes, trying to understand what you meant by that.

"Have you been fucking vanilla girls lately? I didn't want to say this, as it might break your little black heart but I thought I was getting a mouth gagging, throat chocking, eyes watering kind of a fuck but you were kissing like some highschool kid, being overtly gentle.

That not how we did it last time, and I expected this to be a bit rough than the last time if not completely aggressive."

Taehyung was silent.
Did it work? What was he thinking? Did he buy it?
You only got more anxious as the silence kept stretching. But then, almost after half a minute, you saw a tiny smirk at the corner of his lips and you knew you have successfully bruised his male ego.

The next moment he had grabbed you by your waist, lifted you off the ground and unlocked a door hidden in the darkness of the room and have entered a small but luxurious bedroom.

He threw you on the bed and looked at you with motive in his eyes.

"I was sparing you because your leg is injured, but you are a nasty little devil. Aren't you."

You forced a smirk.

Taehyung slowly climbed up the bed, hunger in his eyes. Many might call it sexy, for you it was nothing more than a step closer to you grand scheme of things.

It will be over soon.
You have slept with multiple men, who made you suffer horrible things. At least, this will ensure your escape.

You kept a smile on your lips, and never let your eyes speak, not that Taehyung's lustful eyes have caught that anyway.

He grabbed both of your ankles and pulled you towards him, his face between your legs.

He groaned and tugged off your panties, his lips very about to touch your slit when you called his name,

"V"

He looked up, waiting for you to say something nasty but that's when his eyes grew wider, his nostrils flared and 10ml of sedative was pushed down a syringe directly on his neck.

Before he could react, his eyes were losing focus, words stuttered while leaving his lips,

"Wh..why ?"

"Because I'm in love with your brother, that's why. And it's high time I go and tell him that."
You replied, while Taehyung's senseless body crumbled on the bed.

~~~~~~
a/n : my munchkins... thank you so much for 130k reads!
the love i'm getting is very overwhelming and unimaginable. i'm really sorry for slow updates but i really intend to finish this book soon. keep loving it till the very end.
XOXO